You're In Trouble //2

You were caught off guard at her request. You've known Demi for 6 years, 2 of which you've been married, and she's never ever said anything like that. What she said both intrigued and scared you. She walked up the stairs and stopped half-way up, and looked back at you over her shoulder. You had a great view of her plump and cute ass as she climbed, but when she stopped, you jumped a little. "Coming honey? Or should I come down there and carry you?" You ears perked up when she said she would carry you, but knowing she's in an angry mood, nows' probably not the best time.

You came into the bedroom only to see its empty. Demi was no where to be seen. You walked to the bed and saw a blindfold along with a few other things on it. You jumped when you felt two warm arms sail around your waist. "Did I scare you? Good. You're supposed to be scared of me right now. There's no telling what I might do." You inhaled sharply when she said that. She turned you around in her arms and shoved you onto the bed. She smirked when you yelped in surprise. "Now stay here baby. I'll be right back." She left but returned shortly after, now wearing the sexy bra and panties you bought her for her birthday last year.

She climbed on top of you, straddling you before slowly placing her cold hands on your stomach and dragging her nails over your sensitive skin. You squirmed under her touch and she giggled. She played with the hem with your shirt before peeling it off of your body.

She bit her lip when you were exposed, only wearing your bra and panty. "Babe, you have no idea how hot you look right now. But I'm not supposed be weakened by you, it's supposed to be the other way 'round." You let out a sigh. "Babe, trust me, it is the other way 'round as well. Your killing me here!" She gave a light chuckle before kissing you slowly and passionately, careful not to touch your sensitive skin that's yearning for her touch. Her hands traveled down your body until they came to your panty's waistband and pushed her fingers past the boundary. She peeled them off of you before repositioning herself on top of you.

You were now naked, laying on your back underneath Demi's soft skin. She smiled warmly at you, but then shook her head and gripped your sides roughly. "You're making it difficult to control my love for you (y/n). I'm supposed to be making you scream, not making love to you." You smiled and she sighed, now hopping off of you and taking something from under the bed. It was handcuffs. She carefully placed them around your wrists and attached them to the bed, making them as sturdy as she possibly could.

The anticipation was too much for you to handle. She keeps teasing you by licking up and down your torso and tugging on your hair. "Ok baby. It might frighten you at first, but I want you to know, I love you." You nodded and closed your eyes, waiting for her touch. She slowly made her way down to your thighs, making sure only to leave slightly wet and soft kisses on your sensitive skin. You open your eyes only for a second, but as soon as you made eye-contact with her, she took her finger and ran it through your already wet and aching slit.

You squirmed under her touch, the sensation of her doing what she's doing was to much for you. You let out a loud groan as she continued her slow and careful pace. "Please Demi. Please stop teasing me!" You say, clenching your fists tighter around the sheets of the bed. She gave off a deep and seductive chuckle before stopping her actions and taking something else from under year bed. You didn't have the energy to look what she was holding in her hands. All of a sudden, you felt a cold and hard object touch your sensitive clit. You jumped.

She used the object to tease you for a while, but then got bored of not hearing you scream. Without warning, she plunged the object into you, not letting you get used to its size before moving it in and out. You gave a loud moan and she giggled. She began slowing down when she felt you were getting close to your peak. "Dems, please!" You beg but she didn't oblige to your request. Instead, she removed the vibrator completely and started liking you. She moaned at the taste you gave off. She moved her hands up towards your boobs, grabbed them with force and squeezed them as hard as he could.

"Shit! D-don't stop-p!" You pleaded, and this time, she listened. Her fingers found their way inside you and moved with grace and skill in and out. Your walls tightened and you felt yourself nearing an orgasm. "Don't you dare cum. You can let go when I say so. Got it?" You loved it when she talked to you like that. You nodded and went back to focusing on the pleasure she was giving you. After a few minutes of holding it in, she said you could let go. As you came, she let out a loud and throaty groan. That was the most intense orgasm you have ever felt.

She lifter herself up so that you were face to face with each other. "I hope you've learned your lesson. Don't ever talk before thinking what personal info your letting out, ok?" Nodding, you brought your hands up to cup her face and kiss her. It was a passionate kiss, one that you always share after sex. You quickly flipped over so you were in top. "Well, you had your fun. I think it's time for me to have some fun of my own..." She laughed at that and kissed you again.

Let's just say, you two didn't sleep at all that night, and you were kinda glad you let out a secret like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long. I could use some ideas, so if any of you guys have any ideas or requests, please message me or comment.

Will update soon.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24