Comforter

Thanks to @demibitxh for requesting this one.

How could he do this? You spent the past 3 years giving him all the love you had to give, only to find out he had been cheating for 2 of those 3 years. Your boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, Dylan was your high school sweetheart. You dated for one year in high school then two years after graduating. He was your everything. You spent ever moment that you could with him, expecting him only have eyes for you. But apparently he didn't.

Now here you were, sitting alone in the apartment you had just kicked Dylan out of, crying into your hands. Your heart hurt. Your head ached. Everything was out of place. Your mom had always said to be strong even through your weakest moments, but you found it difficult to do so now.

It hurt. But then something dawned on you: your best friend Demi had told you he was trouble. She warned  you that if he hurt you she wouldn't be there to pick up the pieces. Not having your best friend with you to comfort you scared you and made you even more upset.

You gathered yourself and headed to your bedroom, not hearing a knock at your apartment door. You let your body fall onto the soft bed, allowing all the tears that had been building up inside you to flow freely. A few minutes of sulking passed and you felt the bed sink in beside you. You then felt a warm and soft hand on your lower back begin to rub softly, in an attempt to calm you. You looked up and saw Demi sitting there with a small weak smile playing her beautiful lips.

"Yeah yeah, you told me so, I know." You said and sat up, scooting away from her. She frowned, not knowing why you were acting so cold towards her. (y/n), sweety, what happened?" She looked genuinely concerned for you. You drew a shaky breath, trying to calm your nerves enough to be able to speak to her. "He cheated. Well, he has been for 2 years. Now I know, I know, you said he was trouble from the start and everything, but just please, humor me just this once. Please?" She smiled and reached over, taking your hand in hers.

"(y/n), I didn't say that to be a bad friend. It's just... I knew what he was going to do. He was going to hurt you and I didn't want to see you hurt because, well... Ok. There is no easy way to say this...  But I love you. I have ever since junior year. And knowing they he was going to hurt you and I could do nothing about it, hurt." She looked at you with a weak smile and teary eyes.

She loves you? That was shocking to you. You had always liked her, but you never thought she felt the same way. She was now looking her hands intertwined with yours, smiling slightly. "Demi? Uh... I kinda... Well I like you too. I just never knew how to say it. That and that I had Dylan... But that's history now huh?" Yo finished your sentence with a slight chuckle, causing Demi to smile. She looked up and looked into your eyes intently, causing you to blush and look away.

She brought her hand to your face and turned it to look at her, bringing your lips to hers as soon as she could. The kiss was gentle and soft, but it held a certain power that you loved. She places her one hand on your waist and the other was still cupping your face. Your hands moved involuntarily to her body, grabbing her torso and pulling her into you. She giggled as your hands slipped under her, cupping her ass. You smiled as she sat up higher, allowing your hands to slip lower.

After a few minutes of making out, she pulled away, leaving your lips cold and alone. "Well, you need anything? Seeing as I just took care of your lip craving, need anything else?" She said with a hint of something in her eyes that you couldn't quite make out. Then you thought of something. "Yeah. You took care of my lip craving... How about you take care of my other cravings?" Your lips curved upwards as she stopped walking and turned around, blushing but smiling an exited smile. "What do you have in mind?" She asked, walking over to you and straddling your waist. "Well, how about first some more lip satisfaction and then... You can satisfy my other lips?" She smirked and leaned in, giving the side of your mouth a soft kiss.

Oh boy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hue guys.

Sorry it's been so long since my last update.

Thank you for @demibitxh for requesting this one.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxox

-FlyAwayWithMe_24