Guitar Teacher

You were waiting for your next student to come walking through the door. You sat on the desk by the door, waiting for it to swing open. For some or other reason, you couldn't wait for this particular lesson. Your student was Madison De La Garza, and every now and then one of her sisters would bring her instead of her mom. You know Dallas and are fond of her, but the other sister caught your eye. The way her short black hair falls and sways as she walks, the way her big brown orbs light up when she's happy. Everything about her makes you swoon.

So far, Madison is 20 minutes late for her lesson. You were getting worried. Not so much for Madison's sake, but for yours. If she doesn't come today, you miss your chance at seeing Demi: that is if she is bringing her sister. Just as you were about to give up hope, you heard a car pull up and two car doors slam closed. A few squeals and curses came from the other side of the door.

The door flew open and in came Madison along with the woman you have been waiting 2 months to see again. She was wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a black and white button up blouse that was kinda see through. You had to try and hide your blush when you saw her black lace bra. Luckily she didn't see you staring, so you were safe.

"Sorry we're so late (y/n). Miss grumpy here got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and thus she didn't want to listen to anything I or mom said. So, yeah, if you wanna blame someone, blame her." Madison pointed to her sister who was blushing slightly with her head hanging down. You smiled, thinking of waking up to her in the mornings. No (y/n)! Don't think like that! You thought to yourself. You watch her as she sits down and crosses her legs and leans forward, placing her chin in her hands.

After an hour of teaching and explaining, Madison finally learned how to play Little Things by One Direction. She then played it for Demi. You had never seen her so happy before. It made your heart swell with happiness and pride. After she played the song, she placed her guitar back in its case and walked with it out to the car, leaving you and Demi. "Uhm, my mom said I have to settle the account for the past 3 months' lessons." You nodded and lead her to your office where you usually settle all the payments.

She followed you into your office and you shut the door as to have as much privacy as possible. You took a seat behind the desk as she took a seat in front of it, looking straight at you with an intense look in her eyes. You couldn't help but stare back into her hypnotizing eyes. You found yourself getting lost in them, feeling yourself falling even harder for her. She snapped her head in the doors' direction when someone knocked, catching you both off guard. You cleared your throat and said: "Come in." The door opened and Casey, your assistant walked through the door with her usual smirk on her face. You know she liked you, but you didn't feel the same as you already liked Demi.

"Hey (y/n). Here's those schedules you asked for earlier." She said sitting on the edge of your desk, making sure to show some cleavage and that her skirt lifted just enough for you to see her thighs. You gulped, knowing what she's trying to do, and it's not gonna work. You fell for it once, but never again. You thanked her and then asked her to leave. But she denied your order. You tried once more, only to be denied again. You were now getting annoyed with her.

"Ok, do you mind? She asked you to leave. And to be honest, I wouldn't mind it either since I want some alone time with my girlfriend." You heard Demi say from behind you. You saw Casey was taken back by her words, and so were you. You turned around and saw her wink at you, to make it look believable and also to let you know she's got your back. Casey blushed, nodded, and left the room without saying another word.

"What was that?" You asked, wanting to know why she did that. She just shrugged. "I wanted to have some alone time with you. Ok, look. I know it's kinda weird since your my little sisters' guitar teacher and all, but I like you. I want you to know that. And I also want you to know that I wanna take you out on a date. What do you say?" She asked hopeful. You blushed and looked down at your sneakers, not knowing how to react to that. "I'd love to go on a date with you Demi." The words fell from your mouth without your brain analyzing them first. You looked up and saw a smile on her beautiful face. She stepped closer and cupped your cheek before leaning in to kiss you. It was a soft and gentle kiss, one that you have never shared with anyone before.

After she pulled away, she pecked your cheek. She said that she'll come and settle the account tomorrow, that way it will give her an excuse to come see you. You smiled at that, thinking back to the kiss at the same time. After she left in her silver BMW, you sighed and leaned against the doorframe.

"She's real lucky ya know. To have a girl like you." You heard a voice say from behind you. It was Casey. You smiled and walked passed her into your office, thinking about what you guys were going to do for the date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I thought I'd do one more update before our exams start. Hope it's ok.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24