I Love You

Your POV

I can't believe we're fighting again. That's been happening a lot lately. She's always coming home late at night from the studio and I'm always sleeping when she comes home so we don't really get to spend time together. And when she has time off I'm either working or helping out at the local kindergarten downtown. So, we don't get any time to spend together. Now we're in the middle of a heated argument and I'm not sure what to do.

"You know what Y/N? I'm sick and tired of this. I need you! Why are you never home? Damnit! I can't keep doing this!" She says with tears in those big brown eyes of hers as she falls down onto the couch. I sigh as I run my hands through my hair, falling down next to her. I begin crying as I hear her sobs coming from next to me. "I need you too Demi! You're always coming home late and I can't stay up that long, you know that! I miss you." Your voice cracked at the last word. She stopped crying so hard and looked at you. You didn't dare return her gaze as she moved closer to you and wrapped her arms around your body securely. You relax at her touch and lean into her as you cry into her chest. She says soothing and calming words into your ear and you calm down a little.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you so much." She said softly into your ear. You lift your head and look into her red eyes. She smiled weakly at you before bringing your lips to hers. Your eyes closed immediately, as do hers. The kiss becomes more passionate and loving as you lay her down and climb on top of her, not breaking the kiss. She moans as you slip your tongue into her mouth without asking for permission. Her hands slip up under your shirt, tickling your back before lightly scraping her nails along your spine. You moan at her actions and lift her shirt. Just as she is about to do the same, her phone rings. She groans in response as you get off her to allow her to get her phone.

"What?!... Oh, hey John... Yes I'm kinda busy right now... Yeah, okay, I'll be there... Actually John, no. Y/N and I are having some time alone and I'll be taking a week off too... Sorry dude, but I love her and I wanna spend time with her... Okay... Bye.

She hung up and threw her phone into her purse, heading back over to you, straddling you. "You're taking a week off? For me?" She nodded before kissing you. "Yeah. You're gonna do the same too, right?" "Of course baby. I love you." She smiled before kissing you once more before removing her shirt and yours. "And I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FlyAwayWithMe_24