Girl Next Door

You were walking up the fourth and final flight of stairs of you apartment building when you heard someone yelling. You picked up your pace as you noticed the noise was coming from near your apartment. As you came closer, you saw it was your neighbor Demi who was yelling. At who or what you didn't know, but she sounded pissed. You walked passed her apartment to get to your door, and you couldn't help but try to see what was going on. You saw her door was wide open and clothes were being thrown out the door. You had to dodge a shoe, but you made it to your door without being hit by something.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment! I never wanna see you again!" You heard her shout. You then saw her boyfriend, Wilmer rush out and grab what you assumed was his things off of the floor and speed-walk down the stairs. You looked over and saw Demi standing on her doorstep, hands in her hair while crying. Her face was pale and her eyes were bloodshot, as if she's been crying for hours. You closed your eyes, thinking if you should go over to her and try and comfort her. You sighed, not big able to control your sudden urge to help her and began walking over to her. "H-hey, Demi. Are you ok?" She looked up at you, and when she saw it was you, she smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm f-fine thanks. How are you doing?" She said, trying to change the subject. You nodded and looked at her intently again, wanting to get the attention off of you and back on her broken heart.

"Demi, you really don't look ok. I heard you yelling and saw Wilmer leaving in a hurry. So I'll ask again, are you ok?" You said, offering her a hand to help her up into a standing position. She sighed heavily, taking your hand and standing up, leading you inside her apartment and closing the door. After closing the door, she walked over to where you were, in her living room, and gestured for you to sit down. You did, and she mimicked your actions. "So, uh... Ok. Well, he came home late last night from a guys night out, clubbing most probably. He smelled horrific and looked like absolute shit. But me being me, I wanted to help him since he was in no condition to even be standing up straight. I helped him into the bathroom, and began taking off his shirt, when I noticed a hickey. And I know I didn't do it because we haven't had sex for at least 3 months. So I asked him, he said it's a bruise from bumping into the door on the way in. But it looked too pink to be a bruise, so I called one of his friends and asked if he had been with anyone. Reluctantly, he said yes, saying he was sexually frustrated and it's all my fault. I waited until he woke up this morning to kick him out." You nodded, shocked that that man did what he did. Even if you're drunk, thinking of her and knowing she's yours will stop you from touching or even looking anyone else.

After a few hours of loading all her pain off on you, she offered for you to stay for dinner. You didn't want to intrude but she insisted. After agreeing, she began making spaghetti and mince. It smelled really good, making your mouth water. She saw you staring at the food she was dishing up and giggled. You did the same, giggling at her cuteness. You had always liked her, but didn't dare say anything since she was still dating Wilmer. But now she's a free woman, making you wonder if you should make a move. But then again, she did only just break up with her boyfriend, so maybe now wouldn't be the best time. She placed the food in front of you and you smiled, thanking her. "So, (y/n), tell me about yourself. We've been living nest door to each other for 2 years now and all I know is your name, address and what car you drive..." She said, chuckling slightly.

"Well, I'm a journalist for the New York Times. I've been working there ever since I finished college 3 years ago. Uh, I have 3 younger siblings, two sisters and a brother. My dad I'd a contractor and my mom is an artist. I like making music, singing and playing guitar mostly. And I love your music by the way. I uhm..." You stopped rambling when you heard her giggle. You looked at her with a confused face, making her laugh louder. "Is there something on my face?" She shook her head. "No, nothing. It's just... I never realized how cute you were until now." Her compliment made you blush slightly.

After dinner, she asked if you would like to watch a movie with her. You agreed, letting her pick the movie while you enjoyed a perfect view of her ass as she climbed on top of a chair to get into her movie cabinet on top of the T.V. After climbing down and falling in the process, she put in 'The Incredible Hulk', one of your favorites. About half-way through the movie, her phone rang. The called I.D read: Wilmer😘. Your heart dropped. She looked who it was and grunted, pressing ignore before smiling at you and continuing to watch the movie with you. Later he called again, this time, not giving up until she answered.

"What do you want, huh cheater?... No, I don't wanna talk... I don't give a flying rats ass what you want, we're not together anymore... No, I've got company... Yes, I've moved on and so should you... Yes, I'm dating HER, so get over it. Goodbye!" She said, throwing her phone across the room onto the couch where you sat, shocked at her words. She saw you were confused, so she ran over to you and began explaining. "(y/n), I don't mean scare you off or anything, but I like you. I have ever since I moved in next door to you. But I never said anything since I was with Wilmer and you were always too quick down the stairs so I couldn't catch you on the way out." She said, smiling lightly waiting for a reply from of you.

"Uhm, Demi, wow... I l-like you too." You said, smiling at her slight frown. Her frown then turned into a huge smile. She leaned in and hugged you as tight as she could, not letting go until you did. That night, you two sheared about one million kisses, and watched 6 movies, all scary so that she had an excuse to hold you since you were terrified of scary movies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope this one was ok.

Good news.... My exams end on Wednesday, so after that I will be able to update daily. That is if I can get these imagines written in time. I've been getting a few requests, so I'll definitely begin writing them ASAP!

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24