In Love With My Teacher //2

Kelly's POV

As I walk through the front door of my home, I'm thinking of the note I received from Miss. Lovato. It was odd, yet inviting. I've never wanted someone as much as I want her. I lift my backpack off my shoulder and let it fall by the table at the door. I was so busy staring at the detention slip, I hadn't noticed my baby brother come waddling in. He giggled and slapped my leg with his tiny little hands.

"Hey there buddy." I say and shove the slip in my back-pocket before picking him up and resting him on my hip. He giggled even louder than before. I smiled. He then slapped my cheeks and I yelped both in pain and amusement. "Ouch! Nathan! Don't do that, it hurts!" I said in a baby voice, attempting to make him laugh. And it worked. Just then, my step-mother came walking in with a mixing bowl in hand and a spoon in the other. She smiled. "Oh hey Kelly. How was your day?" She asked. I smiled and said it was good.

After dinner, I excused myself and went to my room, getting ready for a shower. I took all of my belongings out of my pockets, including the slip, and put them all on my dresser. After my shower, I flopped down on my bed, phone in hand. I wandered if I should contact Miss. Lovato. I mean, why else would she give me her number? I saved her as a contact on my phone and began typing a message.

*text conversations*
(D-Demi K-Kelly)
K-Hey Miss. It's me, Kelly.
A few minutes later, I got a reply
D-Oh hey naughty girl. Ready for detention tomorrow?
K-Oh believe me, I am.
D-Good. Bring an extra pair of clothes with. Tell your mom your staying at a friends house or something. I want you all to myself all night, no distractions
I gasped, knowing exactly what she meant by that. Not that I have a problem with it.
K-Ok. Can't wait. Gtg. Tired af
D-Ok. You're gonna need your rest. Because tomorrow night, there will be no sleeping.

I smiled and shut off my phone, p,aging it on my bed-side table. That night I dreamed of what Miss and I wee gonna do at her house.
*********************(Time Skip)********************************

After school was finished, Miss. Lovato asked me to 'help her bring the text-books out to her car'. I did as told, letting her lead the way. I couldn't help but stare at her amazingly toned ass as she walked. I was getting turned on already and the night hasn't even started yet.

We finally arrived at her house. Throughout the whole car ride, she was teasing me. Sliding her hand up and down my thighs, trailing her nails over my hot and sensitive skin. I was losing my sanity! "C'mon honey. I don't think I can wait any longer. I've been waiting for this since yesterday." My heart fluttered at that, making me wanna just kiss her right then and there in her driveway.

She led me through the front-portal of the house, up the stairs and into a big bedroom which I assumed to be hers. It was painted a few shades darker than pure white, with grey, black and red accents all around the room. Beautiful furniture scattered the floor. But the one thing that had caught my attention form when I first set for inside the room, was the big king-sized bed. Feather cushions and duvet with grey and black patterns on them. It was beautiful. "You know, I like my bed too. But right now, I'd like it better with you in it." She whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. She giggled and lightly pushed me onto it, making me fall face first into the soft linen sheets.

"Ok, now you stay here. I'll be right back." She said, then disappeared into her on-suit bathroom. After about 10 minutes, she emerged, dressed in a black bra that held her breasts perfectly and matching thong. She slowly made her way over to me, straddling me before I could make a move. "Ok. I want you to relax. Just focus on me and what I'm doing, ok?" I nodded before flinching, feeling her cold fingers lift up my shirt. She mumbled a 'nice' after it was thrown onto the floor, now looking at my exposed torso.

Before I knew it, we were both naked and making out like crazy animals. She tugged on my hair, making me groan in pleasure. My hands traveled up and down her sides, causing her skin to get goosebumps. I giggled and began kissing her jawline, then her neck, slowly moving to her chest. She climbed off me and fell down next to me, making sure not to break the contact between her skin and my lips.

My one hand groped at her left breast as my mouth attacked the other, wasting no time at all. "Ugh, Kelly. Oh my g-gosh!" She moaned as my tongue traveled up and down her breast, flicking at her nipple when crossing it. My hands sled lower down her body until reaching her hips. I pressed my hips down on hers, making us both moan in unison. I pressed our lips together once more, kissing her hungrily yet with passion, making sure to let her know I wanted her. She knew exactly what I meant, because as soon as I did that, she had flipped us over. She was now on top and in control.

"You want me baby? Let me know how much you want me." She said, her husky voice causing me to groan in want. "I really want you. Need you. I need you to touch me. Make me feel like I've never felt before!" She moaned triumphantly. She began kissing down my body, the back up again. "Please! Please!" I beg, but only in a whisper. She nodded her head, and positioned herself on top of me. She pressed her soaking wet core against mine, our juices mixing together. We both moaned at the same time, our hips moving in sync with each other. Her lips found their way back to mind again, and with every thrust of our hips, our kisses intensified.

We both reached our peaks at the same time, screaming each other's names'. She got off me, lowered herself to my pussy and licked me clean. But she didn't stop there, she went all the way. She stuck a finger inside me, wriggling it around before setting an even pace in and out of me. I screamed in pleasure, making sure that the neighbors knew what we were doing. After I climaxed, she cleaned me up and lay beside me. "Uh-uh. I don't think so. Now it's my turn."

We were at it all night. We didn't sleep at all, just made love to each other. She told me she loved me, and I returned the gesture. And it's true, I did love her. It may be a little too soon, but I do. I left a little after 3 the next afternoon, after we just cuddled and watched movies the whole day. Life was good. Not only because I now have a girlfriend, but also because I found someone I love and who loves me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope this one's sex scene was ok. I'm not a dirty-writer.

Will update when I can.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24