Dr. Lovato

You were sitting on a hospital bed in the ER, waiting for the nurse to come back with painkillers. You sat there, trying to remember exactly what had happened earlier that day. You and your best friend were watching movies at her house, just hanging out and having fun like you always used to when you were younger. After having finished watching a movie, you two decided to make brownies. In an attempt to get the brownie mix from the top cupboard, you stood on top of a chair, struggling to keep your balance. You felt your legs get wobbly, and in a blink of an eye, you were on the floor with (y/best friend/n) hovering over you asking if you were ok. You remember screaming out a 'NO' and holding your head, as you had also hit your head on the way down.

The nurse finally came back with two painkillers. As you swallowed them, she observed your arm as you held it against your torso. "Ouch!" You say as she lifts it up to observe it. She smiles shyly and mumbles an apology before scurrying out the door to find the doctor. Your best friend walked in and laughed. "Wow (y/n). What you do, threaten her? She's movin' so fast." She said, giggling at the frantic nurse. You giggled but soon after huffed in pain, attempting to keep your arm as still as possible. Your best friend came and sat next to you in the bed, offering you some of her chips. You denied her offer, instead putting your head on her shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Ok. Miss... (y/last/n). I see you have a big bump on your head. Tell me what happened?" You heard a sweet female voice say. You lift your head slowly, looking around the room until your eyes fell on a beautiful woman in a white doctors' coat. She smiled, walked over to you and shone a light in your eyes, asking you to follow her finger as she waved it in the air. "Ok Miss. (y/last/n), it seems you have a minor concussion. Did the nurse give you some painkillers?" You nodded. She smiled and looked at your arm. She frowned, seeing you were cradling it carefully. "And I'm guessing you fell on your arm?" You nodded again, still lost for words. She left you speechless she was just that breathtakingly beautiful. After carefully inspecting your arm, she said you need X-Rays. She looked at (y/best friend/n) and her face fell slightly, almost as if she were disappointed. "I'm sorry, your girlfriend can't come with you to X-Rays. Hospital regulation." Your best friend laughed out loud. "Oh no Dr. We're not dating. I'm as straight as a pole. This one on the other hand is as gay as can come." She said and you blushed, feeling the stunning doctors gaze on you.

After having the X-Rats done, your suspicions were confirmed. Your arm was indeed broken. The doctor lead you back the the hospital room where you were before and asked you to sit on the bed once more. "What's your favorite colour?" She suddenly asked. "Uh, blue." You said. She smiled and pulled out a blue bandage from the cupboard next to the bed. She dipped it in a sticky mixture that rested in a bowl on a counter top, and began wrapping it around your arm. Your flinched as it came into contact with your skin because it was very cold. She chuckled and continued wrapping your arm up.

Your whole right forearm was now covered in a blue, hard and tough cast. "Thank you doctor." You say, and jump off the bed getting ready to leave. But a soft hand on your shoulder stopped you. "Uh, wait. Do you have a sharpie? I wanna be your first signature." She said, turning you to face her once more. Her eyes were the most hypnotizing colour of brown, holding you in a trance. Your friend handed her a black sharpie from her bag. She smiled and took it, taking the lid off before taking your arm in her hand gently, pressing the sharpie to the cast. She wrote slowly, as to not hurt you or write unneatly. "Don't look at it yet. Only look when you're outside of the building." She said and winked. You blushed, grabbed your friends arm and dragged her out of the hospital.

"What does it say? What does it say!?" You nagged on your best friend as you climbed into the car. She laughed at your enthusiasm and took your arm in her hands and read the little note written in it. She smirked at what she read, looking at you with a playful smile on her face. "Well, it says 'Call me. I think I have a case of the love bug and I need you to come take care of me. Xoxo 555-0199' and then a smiley face." You squealed in excitement, not being able to wait to get home, save her contact in your phone and calling her. You jumped up and down in the passengers seat of your friends' car, but your excitement was cut short by a shooting pain in your head when you bumped it on the roof as you jumped. Your friend laughed. "I think you need a doctor more than she needs a love doctor..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I really like this one. Hope you did too!

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24