" I have someone important in my life. He was waiting... " I said absent mindedly. Maybe I'm opening up for him which is a good sign.

" I see, " he nods.

" Yes and he needs me more than anyone. "

" He was lucky. " the only word he managed to say that made my heart flutter.

" Yes he is and I was worried I was not beside him right now. " I say honestly thinking about Shenrin.

" Time really passed by, ... I cannot stop you can I? " he smiled.

I nod returning his smile.

" No. "

He pursed his lips together and said.

" You really are my daughter. "

I want to say the same thought that he was really my father too but decided against it.

The looked on his eyes showed. He managed to smile in front of me like he was really proud.

A pain tugged my heart after seeing that on my father's face. I miss him.

His looks were still the same the last time I remembered of him. My loving father who was very much fond of me. I bet he doesn't know how much I longed for a fatherly love.

Now that he was here in front of me in flesh and blood, I can't have the courage to say how much I longed to see him. I wanted to cry, to hugged him for all those years I was abducted away from them. His soul made me felt his agony all those years I've been separated with they're care and I felt the same way they suffered.

" I understand. You may leave but always remember that your still my daughter and that doesn't change with the years you were gone. "

" A very long time... " I murmured reminiscing.

" Indeed, please come back to us when you feel the time is right to correct all of this. "

" I will. " I answered certainly.

" Tell me, I was an irresponsible father aren't I? " he asked wondering and that made me shook my head.

" No your not. " 

He turned to me and the warmth of his simple smile made me happy.

" May the spirit of mine be with you to protect and guide you on your path. "

He said this first adieu for the first in my life. He was proud of me and somehow that made me happy even more. No more grudges, just pure longing.

I caught my breath and fight the urged to run in my father. No words can described how much his words reach me and I felt like a child being supported with all the love and understanding he could give.

" I will, I promise... " father'... I paused remembering how weird it was to called him a father and with that, I turned my back at him and walked away. It pained me in a way to leave again but I need to come back for Shenrin.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Keiko's Pov

This is not good.

" We need to check the Raika. "

The physician insisted but I was given an order not to let anyone in. Her Majesty's spirit is so strong that I have to obey.

" Sorry but her Majesty was not here yet. "

They looked worried but what can I do? Even Lord Shenrin didn't want to see anyone after learning that her Majesty left the Kingdom with the prince.

He became furious and that made the situation even worst.

" Where is he? What is that noise? "

Oh no. She's here again.

" Lady Thalia (pronounced as Ta-li-ya), it was Lord Shenrin.. " the physician informed looking worried behind the double doors which is Her Majesty's room.

" Let me in Keiko. " she ordered.

I lay not minding about what she said. I was a tiger after all and I will obey my master and no one else. Let alone others die.

" I was given an order by my Majesty and I will obey no one but her. " I said giving them my sharpest canines in view.

" What is happening hare? Keiko? What are you doing in front of my room? "

I stand from my ground after hearing that voice.

Everyone turned dazed and startled by her. They step aside to give way except from Thalia. What a numb.

" Who are you? " Thalia asked knitting her eyebrows as she block her Majesty's way. I shook my head at her manners.

Her Majesty eyed her with distaste. This is interesting, I didn't expect that. Maybe she knew and it was a relief that the two of them will never be friends.

" I have nothing to explain. " her Majesty said before shoving her to the side. " Is Shenrin the one making the noise behind that door? What is wrong? "

I nod stepping aside.

" Yes it was Lord Shenrin her Majesty. " I answered nodding at the door.

" I'm so dead. You think I can handle him? " she asked.

I nearly smiled at her Majesty's kindness in asking me. I will be forever on her back to follow her.

She touch the handle of the door and looked at me waiting for an answer.

" I never doubt your Highness. Welcome back her Majesty. "