Introduction

As usual , I got up early in the morning because of my mother . She always wakes up at early 5.00 in the morning before the Rooster crows in the morning. It's so annoying to get up early in the morning. I went to take a shower , but after taking shower, I am feeling sleepy. I want to sleep again . But I cant , so I selected my dress from my shelf.

It was a long frock having a decorative tape at the end. It is in a cosy black with blood red colour.My favourite colour , cosy black. I changed my dress and I did my make up work on my face. I am not interested in doing make up like any other teenage girls . Yes , I am a teenage girl. And my name is Lacey Heather. I am going to do my first year degree in the college. Again this academics , subjects, equations and all irritates me. I want to enjoy my days. Ok back here, I just applied mascara , with some lip gloss to my lips. Today ,myself and my mom are shifting to another house because of my studies. I lost my dad when I was young. After and hour , I went down , my mom is packing all the things and we kept the furniture in a tempo .

And after a long journey of 2 hours , we reached our new home. It was not that much big, but it is somewhat big for a 2 people stay. I went inside , it was very beautiful inside. There was 2 bedrooms , I selected one as my own bedroom in which the outside view was very good. I can see the sky from my room, because I love seeing the moon in the night time.  It was an amazing art of decor ,  which amazed me a lot. The sides of the window are covered with old age styled golden brown designs , making it look like a princess balcony.  

We finished all the cleaning works, and now I want to go outside so that I will get to know the routes and all the other details of shops. "Mom, I am going out to make some friends, bye mamma",I said , for that she replied " what! you are going out, I can't believe , when did my young daughter became big?"."Mom , I am not a small kid , I will be back soon",I said,"Okay, but come back before dark, otherwise I will become a monster",she said. Always she use this dialogue when I am going out. I went outside , the road was silent , as such all were dead. But the clouds seemed to be very calm and generous. It was so good to see the sky above your head with no other barriers between me and the sky.

I craved for this sight .  I walked a few distance , where I met one girl, named Allen. " Hey , I am new here,"I said. " Hi , I am Allen, you can call me Ally if you want, friends?", she lifted her hand for me to shake and I without hesitating took her hand. " Allen why is this road silent as a dead area, and nobody is out here" I asked."Lacey, you don't know about this area , better you don't go out when nobody Is out",she said.

As I am a curious cat, I asked" Why what happened here?", she said " Don't say it to your mom, nowadays people who are taking this route, get killed by someone. Police are not able to identify wheather it is an animal attack or some serial killer. So better you dont go out, when nobody is out", She says. I agreed with her and we both walked for some more time. 'What a stupid thought , if we are careful enough, nothing is going to happen to us,' I thought.  And we talked about a few girly things, and we exchanged our goodbyes. It was already 7.00 in the evening , now I have to sneak inside the house without making any sound.

Oh my god , my mom is standing with a stick in front of the door, now I have to think of any other plan. Got an idea, there was a ladder leaning in the tree, I took the ladder and kept it in front of my rooms window, oh my goodness, this is so big, God help me, I should not fall down. I climbed the ladder with great effort , and thank god I didn't got noticed by my mom. Now I am so tired , before going to sleep I used to watch the moon and I did the same thing and wished for a beautiful and bright future to shine in everyone life like a star . Now I am going to sleep GOOD NIGHT......