Talking while skating? Doing tricks? Guess what? We can do that, we're professional skaters.

"You two are so fucking whipped by those girls. They're beautiful and sweet so... You two might be one of the luckiest girl." Michael said flipping his skate board at the railings. "You sound so gay, Michael." Luke said and we laughed together. "It's because I know the feeling of being in love." Michael said, "Love is stupid." Bria said from nowhere. "Look who's talking." I shouted from the other side, "Sex is great!" Luke commented, "Sex will connect you one night but love builds bonds for life." I said and smirked. "Gay!" The boys said in unison.

"Love is stupid because you know I fell in love with a wrong girl again." Bria said, "How did you know Normani is one of the wrong girl?" I asked, "Look Y/N fucking Y/LN. Just because you're in love everything is right." Bria complained, I heard the boys saying, "Oohh!" "How did you know Normani is not in love with you Bria fucking Kelly?" I said lifting an eyebrow. "Because Normani has a-Wha-what?" Bria stuttered looking at me with her jaw dropped. I smirked and shrugged.

"You know, Bria some-fuck!" Accident again, wrong feet. The boys quickly run towards me, "Being stupid again, Y/N?" Luke said and help me get on my feet. "My ankle hurts dickhead." "Be more careful Y/LN." Luke said, "It'll not last long." I said.

-

Afternoon when we finished practicing our tricks and decided to go home instead of drinking.

"Hello babe?" I answered my phone, I missed their bunch of missed calls.
"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah baby. I'm good, I'm coming home."
"Okay take care."
"Okay baby."

I felt their stare at me, I look at them they're smirking at me.
"Cumming home early?" Bria asked wiggling her eyebrow. I laughed loudly and hopped on my car, "Come on, if you want me to drop you to your house, Kelly."

After I drop Bria at their house, I drove quickly back home.

I quickly goes inside carrying my skateboard, "Babe, I'm home."

"Hi babe, you're gone all day. I missed you." Camila said and gave me a koala hug, "Hmm, Missed you too." I said kissing her lips. "Babeeeee! I missed you." Lauren said from behind, kissing me on lips. "It's like I've been gone for a week." They slapped my arm and I chuckled.

"What happened?" Lauren asked. "Oh yeah, accident again. But I'm okay now." I smiled and followed them. I sat between them at the living room. "Don't you think. Skating is just gonna be bad for you?" Camila asked, "Nahh, skating is my life." I replied and took of my shoes. "Accident again? What if we stop you to do skate?" Camila asked again, eyeing my purple-ish ankle. "I'd rather die than to stop skating Camz, I love skating. Except if I'm paralize." I chuckled.

"Tell her!" Dinah shouted from the kitchen, "What's wrong with her?" I asked giggling, "Oh yeah... We want to tell you something." Lauren said and stood up, they bring me to the kitchen. I stood there confused, with all the girls staring at me.

"What?" I asked and smiled awkardly nervous, "So... Yeah. We've seen your not a socialize person." Camila started, I smirked and said, "Yeah, I have twitter, facebook, instagram and bunch of accounts but I'm not opening them like for months." I shrugged. "Yeah? We know, we opened them and followed our own accounts there." Lauren said and laughed, "We are leaving after the graduation." Lauren continue, "Wha-what? For a vacation? Sure." I said and smiled at them but they shook their head, I furrowed. "Why are you leaving?" I said and pouted, "Babe we're in a band called Fifth Harmony. I don't know why you don't know us. We're known at school." Lauren said, "What? Is this a joke?" I asked confusedly. "Well, no Y/N. We thought you're gonna find out but you didn't." Dinah said. "We are here because our management want us to rest or like a vacation before we create our first album." Normani told me, but I stood there confused.

"Why? Why? I didn't know this." I asked myself. "Because you're living under the rock Y/N. All you do is skate, drink, smoke." Ally said, I shook my head. "We told the others to not tell you this." Lauren said, "Well that's unfair." I complained. "Because we thought you're gonna find out." They shrugged.

"So you're a celebrity? You're famous?" I asked them and they nodded quickly.
"Where are you going?" I asked looking at my girlfriends, "LA?" They shrugged. I froze there looking at them, Camila quickly goes towards me cupping cheeks, "Babe?" She said. "No. I'm okay. I just can't believe I have a celebrity girlfriends that I didn't know." I said and smiled softly. "Now I realize that I'm actually living under the rock. I'm so stupid." I laughed together with them.

"Does that mean you're you gonna broke up with me?" I asked with a crack. "Noooo. No. We love you so much to do that." Lauren said and ran towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"We're leaving you physically not mentally. Be sure to have your skype, facetime and whatever. This is gonna work babe. Dont worry. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled and wiped my eyes.