Chapter 32:- SURPRISE!

As we flew I noticed that no one was around. Rosey had flown off as I got changed and hasn't come back. And no one was training. We flew to a room I hadn't found before. Ruby opened the door and what i saw almost gave me a heart attack.
" SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed as they jumped out.
" ahh oh my god." I screamed and laughed. " why did you do this?" Curtis laughed his head off and gave me a hug. I just stared blankly at them all.
" It's your birthday" screeched Ruby.
" oh it's my birthday" I laughed my head of, I stepped back and fell. But Curtis grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.
" happy birthday" he whispered and kissed me. Everyone cheered and clapped.
" Thanks. Now.......... Where's the cake" I laughed and so did everyone else. We danced forever, well I tried to anyway. We laughed and sung, and also ate. I was in my happy place, after a long journey I had finally gotten what I wanted. Finally i could fight, finally I was able to win and protect my people Finally I was Free. I stared into the distance while thinking to my self.
" Hey Jessica, it's time to open your presents" said Curtis. I looked over to him and smiled.
" ok I will be there in a minute" I said.
" what's wrong?" He flew over to me and sat down.
" what?" I said " I'm no upset I'm happy"
" well your just saying that because it's your 16th birth day" he laughed.
" no I'm not. I'm am finally free of doing all those princess stuff. Now I can be me. And be with you" I giggle.
" yea that would make you happy, being with me" he said and kissed me.
" I will race you down" I said and ran off the edge of the roof. I closed my wings and dropped down.
" 9,8,7,6,5 here" I said and opened my wings. I flew in the room through the window and scared everyone.
" Yay the birthday girl is here" laughed Ruby.
" hello birthday girl. Nice of you to finally come and join the party" said my dad as he hugged me.
" oww, watch the bruises" I laughed.
" what?! These bruises" he said and started poking them.
" you to stop it before you get hurt.... Even more" said my mum.
" ok presents. Open mine first" laughed Rosey. She jumped around and handed me her present. I unwrapped it and saw a necklace with a single little symbol on it.
" Thank you Rosey, what dose it mean?" I asked.
" it means good luck" she giggled.
" your going to need plenty of that" everyone laughed.
" haha very funny" I took a bite from the cake.
" my present next" said Curtis.
"What is it?" I asked.
" well, when you use your powers there is wind blowing in your face and when you put this in your hair.." He put it in his hair and my dad flushed wind at him. " it makes you look fancy" we all laughed.
" Thank you" I laughed.
" Oh now it's our gift" said my mum.
" Lucky last" laughed my dad. I grabbed the ribbon flower of the top and stuck it on my forehead, then slowly ripped the wrapping paper. When I saw what it was, I almost cried.
" Do you like it?" Asked Curtis. I looked up and a tear rolled down my eye.
" Do you like it?" Said Rosey.
" How? What? Why? Oh my god" I said. I couldn't find the words.
" Well Roseys family is....." She mouthed dead " so we adopted her. And we gave her a choice." my mum said walking up to me.
" I can live with your mummy and daddy or I can live with you. And Ruby" Rosey sang. Ruby laughed and I stuck the ribbon on her. Get it off me. Everyone laughed and I shook my head. Then Ruby jumped on my, I fell backwards and landed on the grounds.
" You might want to put on your good luck necklace now" Laughed Curtis. I got up and everyone left. Sky took Rosey to her room.
" so what do you want to do now?" Asked Curtis.
" I don't know" I said " relax probably"
" do you wanna go to the garden?" Asked Curtis.
" you have a garden?" I said raising and eyebrow. We were walking somewhere, Curtis  had his arm around my shoulder.
" Yea, we build it for you. Also men can meditate there too" he smiled
" it was my mums idea wasn't it" I laughed.
" Yea, come on we have to go up" he said. He flew up and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. And then we flew into the garden room, there was a nice grassy patch in the middle and there was flowers everywhere,and there was hammocks hanging off the edge.
" Over here" shouted Ace, on top of on of the hammocks. I flew over to him and we land down. We laid in silence. After an hour of silence, I broke it.
" oh did you more lucifer?" I asked sitting up, the hammock started to rock.
" No!" He said.
" why not?" I said and he said up and I fell off. He swung his head of the edge and looked at me.
" When we went to he was gone. But don't worry he is defiantly dead this time." He said.
" ok" I said and got back on the hammock. Curtis kissed me on my head and pulled me in closer. I started drifting to sleep, but I just could close my eyes. I still had a bad feeling about something, something is going to happen. But this time I'm ready, I am Princess Jessica First Triad North, and if anyone wants to mess with any of my people or family, they wanna hope they have life insurance. Because ima wop their ass.

THE END

It's finished, and in really sad. But I am going to write a sequel. This story is my life, I love you readers, thanks for reading. I hope you like it also comment anything you want to happen in the next chapter.

Comment
Follow
Vote

BAM WHAT!!