CHAPTER 4:- The Corenation Part 2

As we walked I could feel the tension. Monique was whispering to Kathleen and Serrena was laughing. Turning I tried to tell them to shut up, by putting the finger up.Best idea in the world, not. They all looked at me and stopped what they were doing.
" What?"Emma said. I turned back around and tripped. I fell backwards but some ones hands caught me under my arms.
" Are you ok princess?" He said .Looking up I saw a very handsome guy ,around the same age as me.His blonde curly hair complemented his light blue eyes and fair skin.
" take your hands off the princess" grumble my guards. He dropped me and put his hands up. I landed on my back and help in the pain.
" oh sorry princess" he said and held out his hands. I took it had he help me up.
" Thank....thank you" I smiled. The guards backed off.
" Oh I am sorry. I am Prince Luke, I am from the south triad." he was bowing. Ok so you don't get confused, with angels there are three triads. The third triad is where the poor live, there life is hard I feel really bad for them so I secretly visit them once a month. For the poorest people they are the friendliest. The second triad is the army and solider, the fighters in other words. I want to be there. And the First triad is the royals, there are 4 places in the first triad. Angels from the west triads, east triad, south triad and the North triad is the first. North is my home. Any way back to him.
" I am princess Jessica, from the North triad. It is very nice to meet you prince luke, please call me Jessica. oh and this is my father. King Donald, also known as Donald the deadly." embarrassing, right?
" May I escort you to the ball your majesty" he said.
" Yes you may" I gracefully, well I wouldn't say gracefully more like mauled his hand and we walk to the door.
" May I introduce the beauty of the night, Princess Jessica accompanied by Prince Luke of the south triad, Madam monique, madam Kathleen, madam Emma" there was a lot of us, I feel sorry for frank." and madam serrena" we all walked in and all eyes were on me. As long as I don't do anything embarrassing. Then I tripped on the edge of my dress, as I tried to catch myself I tripped on Prince Luke's foot and took him down with me.
"AHHH!" I screamed, trying to hold in the pain. Laying on my stomach I could see all the faces looking at me. I got up on my elbows and looked to the other side of me.
" Hey Jessica, are you ok" he said, his whole body was on the ground.
" Are you laying on the ground next to me?" I laughed.
" Yep, you looked so comfortable I thought I might join you. Now come on up. Plus you didn't let go of y hand when you fell so." He helped me up onto my knees, then he scooped me up into his arms.
" Ahh what are you doing" I hugged him.
" Its quicker and doesn't hurt so I thought this might help." he put me down" now time to fix your dress" he saw my knee were bleeding. He looked threw his pockets and grabbed out a bandaid.
" There" he said. I looked at the bandaid and saw that it was bright orange.
"Don't you have a different color?" I asked.
" what's wrong with orange?" He asked.
" Yea Jessica" laughed Emma as she walked up.
" ok now time to change your dress, I know you can fix your dress". How did he know that.

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY, COMMENT AND TELL ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.this chapter has been edited and finalized
Comment

Follow

Vote

BAMM WHAT !!