Chapter 12:- Training begins

(Jessica's arm thing)
" Ruby go" I blew my whistle and Ruby let me go in the air and plummeted down towards Draco and sat on him. I landed on my feet and walked over to him.
" comfy?" I said and everyone laughed.
" haa haa very funny princess, but you won't be saying that for long" Draco's breathe was to bad even Ruby looked sick, I got up and went to sky.
" what do we do with him?" I asked.
" Kevin, Bj, Gordon and Luke take Draco to the deep dungeons" said sky, so they walked over to him but couldn't pick him up, because Ruby was still on top of him.
" hahah Ruby come*blows whistle* good girl. So can we start training?" I said giving Ruby some meat.
" yes, since Luke and Gordon are busy you will be training with Ben." He said.
" Ok, where's Curtis?" I asked.
" He's busy at the moment so. Your with Ben ok" he said. I searched around but couldn't find Ben.
"*cough cough* I am right behind you princess" I jumped and he laughed.
" haha ok so we're do we begin?" We walked over to the target.
" ok so first try and hit the middle from this distance" Ben said as i aimed and steadied myself and then shot.
" you got it great. MOVE IT BACK." Someone moved it further back .
"Ok again" he said. We continued this and I kept on getting a bullseye every time. It was about lunch time when I was up to the last time and I have caught some attention. Everyone was watching, I could here them breathing, they must be tired from practicing.
" ok now no one has ever been able to do this, only elder silver. So it's ok if you don't make it." I readied my arrow aim and shot it. We had to fly over to see if it hit.
" Ruby fly*blows whistle*" we got to the target and i was shocked.
" I GOT IT" I screamed and jumped around and I could here everyone cheering.
" that's great you are really good, your pretty good for a girl and especially for your first day" said ben clapping.
" thank you, so what next?" He walked over to my and put a hand on my shoulder.
" this is a very dangerous mission, it so dangerous not even commander Curtis would dare go in there straight away." He said with a straight Face. I was so confused.
" what is it?" Ruby poked her head over my shoulder, He had a serious face on.
" lunch time" He said and I began to laugh.
" how dangerous could it be" when we arrived and I saw that indeed it was dangerous. They were like wolfs, first they find their prey and the attack, but there is only one left and there are other wolfs wanting that food. So you have to fight to the death to get it. They were fighting, arm wrestling. They were even having a competition to see who could fit the most chicken legs it their mouth.I walk through and who ever I past would stop fighting and bow, even though they were men they knew how to act around a princess. I searched around an saw a table of men eating and they looked friendly, so I walked over and sat with them.
" Hello, how are you?" I said. They all looked up at me " is it ok if we can sit here?"
" omg it's the princess. Yes of course your majesty" said one of them. I think they are gay.
" my name is Jackson, and that is Ryan, Stuart and Kevin. Those clothes and  your arm armor is tots cute on you." Jackson is defiantly gay, but that's great. I giggled at his comment.
" thank you and that is great on you too. So what do you guys do here?" I looked at then and Jackson had a mouth full.
" well I am a swords men, Stuart is a axe man and so is Kevin and Jackson is an archer" said Ryan.
" hmm yea, you were great out there princess, doing a little angel phoebe there" Jackson said and we all laughed except for Curtis and sky.
" so Curtis how are you?" Sassed Jackson. What is happening. I looked at Curtis and then at Jackson with wide eyes and mouth.
" I am great Jackson, I have moved on, but apparently you haven't" Curtis and Jackson were death staring each other.
" what's happening?" I asked, They both looked and me, but straight away looked back at each other.
" these two once dated" said Stuart.
" yes like 2 years ago, but then me and Jackson found each other. I think it's cute how they still fight." Laughed Ryan. My brain felt like it just exploded.
" so your... And you were... And your. I don't want to be rude but your all ..." They all looked at me and smiled.
" we are gay sweetie. You can say it and thank you for not being rude." Smiled Jackson.
" All though Curtis isn't anymore. I'm dating Stuart. And Ryan and Jackson are dating. But we keep it a secret." Said Kevin.
" so mister Sky man, don't go telling anyone please." They all begged him.
" I have to report everything" when sky said that there smiles turned to frowns.
" unless you report this to me and no one will ever find out" sky went to say something " no as queen I command you to never tell anyone about this ever. Do you understand?" I looked at the guys and their mouth were open. Before he could say anything Ruby jumped up into the table and started to make a mess.
" Ruby stop*blows whistle*" she sat down on the table and looked at me.
" is this the famous Ruby. She so beautiful" said Jackson. They all started to pat her. Then a gigantic bell went off and everyone started leaving.
" ok back to training. Will we see you at dinner?" Asked Jackson. I nodded " ok bye darling" they all waved goodbye.
" ok let's go. This time we are working on moving targets. Hurry Jessica" I started running and Ruby was beside me.
" Ruby fly" I blew my whistle as I pointed. Then within a minute i was in the air flying.
" your getting good at this" Ruby screeched at the complement.

AUTHORS NOTE
HEYO GUYS THANKS FOR READING.
This chapter has been edited and finalized

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Vote

BAM WHAT!!