CHAPTER 2:- The Hospital

"Ok she's waking up" said a blurry person to my left. I lifted up my hand very slowly, and a nursed grabbed it.
" Are you ok?" Asked the nurse.
"Can you hear me. Do you know your name?" Said the doctor.
" help me" I whispered making my voice sound croaky.
" What?!? What do you need?" Doctor Phil started freaking out.
" I see.." I whispered slowly.
" you see what!" He panicked, I could just see his wide eyes.
" Nothing" I said, and turned the light off.
" Oh my god Princess don't scare us like that ever again" Doctor phil sighed in relief.
" Hahaha it was good though wasn't it" I laughed.
"Yes it was, now do you know what happened?" He said, he dose this every time im in here, which is often.
" Draco stabbed my wing. Is it ok?" I sat up. A swung my legs over the side of the bed.
" Yes but you wont be able to fly for about a month. Your wings are very special Jessica. Their the only ones in history to be different colored" he said. Angels each have different colored wings no one is the same, but my wings are awesome, my right is blue and my left is green. But not like the solid colours they are pastel blue and green, They are the same as my eyes.
" Yes i know but it would be easier if i could learn to fight and protect myself." I whined. They won't let me fight because i am a girl its so unfair, but I still secretly train in my room.
" Yea, no" he said. " oh and you have visitors." After he said that four screaming girls came running in strate towards me.
" Hey how are you feeling?" Asked emma. Emma has short brown layered hair, she is busty and super friendly. Emma's wings are bright orange.There is also Kathleen, who is also busty and she has short strawberry hair and red wings and Serrena, she had long red brown hair and she is also busty, and her wings are dark purple.
" I'm good, same thing as last time. I can't fly for a month" then they all gasped. " what?"
" Thats a big hole" Monique said  as she poked it.
"Owww" i screamed." What is wrong with you? That hurts you know." shes an idiot. Monique is small like me, she's very skinny but has weird curves all over her, and her wings are fairy floss pink. I got up and started walking. when i was at the door phil shouted.
" And where do you think your going?" I opened the door.
" TO NARNIA!!" I shouted ran, i could hear everyone in the hospital laugh. Then emma and kathleen grabbed my arms and flew up to my room. My room was up very high, so I get carried up a lot. Angels wings are usually very sensitive, but because I hurt mine so much they don't hurt as much.
" You are so light and tiny!" Explained emma as they put me down.
" Ok now get dressed for the ball tonight, You didn't forget did you?" said Serena.

AUTHORS NOTE
heyo guys thanks for reading.
i update as much as i can so yea
This chapter had been edited and finalized

Comment

Follow

Vote

BAM WHAT!!!