Chapter 26:- Colours Of The Rainbow Part 2

She walked over to me and helped me up, we flew out the back door and to the Griffin Society. No one was home but the door was open. When I opened it I could see the letter and rose, there was traps set everywhere.
" There are traps every..." Before I could finish Ruby shot through and dodged all the arrows that shot at her. I leaned against the door frame and watch. She then came back and had the rose and letter.
" Thanks" I said grabbing the letter.

You got the aqua rose. Ok here is your next hint. The next rose is hiding, where you do one of the first things you do when you wake up.
Good luck

" one of the first things you do when you wake up" said Ruby.
" I don't get it" I said, limping up and down. " ugh my clothes are disgusting, let's go to my room and get changed" we flew off and entered my room. I grabbed some clothes and then it hit me.
" Ruby the letter is in here somewhere" I said, quickly throwing the clothes on.
" How do you know that?" She asked.
" The first thing I do on the morning is get changed. Come help me find it!" I said and we searched through all my clothes.
" FOUND IT!" Shouted Ruby. We flew to my bed and read the letter.

You found the blue rose. This ones special cause, blue is your favourite colour. Here is your next hint.
I was only very young when you first met me. You brought me in and made me strong.

" He's talking about me" said Ruby.

The rose is where you first met Ruby.
Good luck
P.S. You might want to bring your bow.
" Jeez this seems like more of a trial, then something relaxing" I laughed.
" yea come, let's go. And don't forget you Bow and arrows. LETS GO" she screeched and flew out of my room. I quickly limped out my window and fell. Because it's hard to fly from the ground.
" Jessica where are you?" Shouted Ruby from my room.
" I'm out here. Come on!" I said and we flew off. Again. We found the purple rose, magenta rose and pink rose.
" yes, found it." I laughed grabbing the letter from the hospital bed.

You found the last rose. Now you have to come and find me. Here is your hint, Bulls eye
Good luck

" bulls eye?" I said.
" are-"
" no" said Ruby before I could finish.
" Bulls eye. Oh I got it. At the training grounds. Let's go" I said. I was so excited I finally finished the hunt. As we were flying over I saw the well, it was sparkling. I had no control of my body and flew down to it.
" Ruby what's happening, I ant control my body. WHATS HAPPENING?" I shouted.
" it's ok. Just relax, your getting your powers and you might-" before she could finish. I touched the well and was blinded by the light. I was sent to the ground and couldn't move. I felt my wings tingling. I was then lifted up and then dropped and I blacked out.

Ruby's Pov
Jessica was knocked unconscious. What do I do?. Oh I will go get Curtis
" stay there Jessica. Oh yea you can't hear me, your unconscious. Stay put" I said as I flew off. Where is Curtis, there I found him.
" Curtis, Jessica is unconscious you need to help her" I said.
" hey girl where is Jessica" he said. Oh right he can't understand me. I jumped up and down and nudged my head towards Jessica. Curtis just looked at me. I ran behind him and pushed him.
" woah girl, I have to stay here for Jessica" he said. " we can play later" I grabbed him and flew off to the well. I threw him on the ground and said next to Jessica.
" what happened?" Said Curtis. Getting up and running to her side.
" well she get powers that- why do i keep forgetting that you can't understand me" I shouted.
" is she ok?" He said looking at me. He stared into my eyes, he was so worried. I nodded and he breathed out.
" ok that's good" he said. Then sky flew over.
" Curtis we were- what happened here? And why are her wings...."

Authors note

Cliff hanger hahahahahhahahahahahagahahahabah
Sorry this chapter is short
Comment
Follow

BAM WHAT!!