CHAPTER 7:- Hospital...... Again

(Picture above is what the balcony from Jessica's room looks like. It's about a 90-100 meter drop from the balcony to the floor along the edges are slopes to the floor)
Luke's POV
I got up and ran to the edge of the balcony. Jessica was falling straight to the ground and there was nothing stopping her. I looked around and everyone was just looking at her. I quickly flew down after her. Jessica was so close to the ground, I hugged her once I reached her, but I didn't have enough time to stop ,so we both hit the ground hard and i blacked out.

" Luke, can you hear me?" I groaned and rolled over. The female sighed in relief. I opened my eyes and saw Jessica.
" JESSICA"shocked I sat up and grabbed her " are you ok?" I looked at her wings. They were both ruffled and bleeding. I sharp pain filled my body but I ignored it.
" yea I think so, but it's you that I'm more worried about. When you reached me you were the one to hit the ground first" she looked scared, but then she started to cry. I hugged her and then the doctors arrived. They carefully took us away.

Jessica's pov
Luke had not left my side from when the doctors got to us. But now he has to because he needs surgery on his wings. I have only just come out of mine. I wish I could say that the only thing on my mind was Luke but it wasn't, ever since we found that piece of devil wing everything has took a turn for the worst. I started playing with a necklace monique have to me it had a angel with something else around its head, I'm not sure what it is but I keep it close to me.
" Jessica what's wrong?" Luke scared me. I must of been really focused on the necklace.
" nothing, my wings hurt a little bit I was just looking at this" I replied with a smile on my face.
" how did this happen?" He asked.
" I really don't know. All of a sudden I had this burning felling on my chest and then the next minute I was falling uncontrollably" I said. He just nodded and fell silent. I could here our heart monitors start beeping.
" oh um you have a meeting with three commanders tomorrow they want to talk about who is going to be your trainer" he said and smiled.Then suddenly Luke fell to the ground, his heart monitor stopped and my smile faded fast.
" LUKE" i ripped out all the cords that were stuck to me and ran to him and started shaking him. "LLLLLUUUUKKKEE" I screamed. Doctors and nurses started running in with my father behind them. " please help him he just dropped..."
" Your majesty please step away" said Phil. I shook my head, then my father grabbed me and pulled me away.
" quick put him back up on the bed, joy get the paddles ready. 1,2,3" he checked for a pulse. " no pulse again. 1,2,3." Nurse were running everywhere.
" paddles ready doctor" everyone was in a rush.
" ok clear" everyone stepped away. "AGAIN. CLEAR" I turned away.

I woke up in my bed surrounded by flowers. I got up and changed and got one of the guards to fly me down.
" sorry your majesty, orders are to keep you in your room"  said one of them.No I am going to see Luke. I had a really bad dream last night and I want to see him.
" I am your queen no one is higher than me so I order you to take me down" I shouted. No one is going to keep me away from him.
" sorry they are orders from the king" now the other guard was talking.
" fine then" I walked to the railing and climbed over and stood on the edge. " I will just jump" I looked down and started to shake and freak out.
" w w wait" he rubbed his eyes " I will take you down. But you have to promise that I don't get in trouble" he flew over to me.
" ok, thanks" he flew me down. As I walked towards the hospital everyone was looking at me with tears in there eyes.
" JESSICA" I turned around and saw Kathleen and Monique.
" hey, what are you doing?" I asked. They were huffing and puffing.
" we came to see you" Kathleen puffed.
" how are you" they looked really worried.
" I'm fine why do you ask?" I am really confused. " I'm going to the hospital to see Luke, did you wanna come?" They both looked at each other weirdly.
" Jessica what do you remember from last night?" Kathleen said suspiciously. I shook my head and started running towards the hospital. At the doors there was a body being removed.
" what's happening?" I asked almost in tears.
" oh I am so sorry dear" said my mum as she hugged me. My mum looked at me with tears running down his face.
" mum what happened" I said,with a confused look on her face. She looked up to my dad and back to me.
" you don't remember what happened?" She asked and I shook my head.
" Luke is dead Jessica" my dad said as he walked up to me. I started to cry.
" NO" I was frustrated " it was just a dream none of it was true, was it?" I was balling my eyes out for the whole 4 days, and during his funeral. Everyone was wearing black, I had to borrow some of Monique's clothes because I don't like the color black. I went back to my room and read the cards on the flowers. Then something crashed through my window.
" Hello princess" he cackled. I wiped my tears away and deeply replied.
" Draco!"

AUTHORS NOTE

Oooo dracos back.
LUKES DEAD, that's so said. Please comment any mistakes or anything I should put in.
This chapter has been edited and finalized
Comment
Follow

BAM WHAT!