CHAPTER 8:- Sabotage

" what are you doing here?" I grabbed my secret bow and arrow and aimed at his head.
" Just picking up a friend. What about you?" He smiled at me and showed all of his disgusting rotten teeth. I let an arrow go, but he dodged it.
" your very good for having no training." He said and walked to my door and opened it and guess who walked in.
" monique what are you doing?" She hugged and kissed Draco. Ugh I almost vomited.
" oh I'm just going home with my husband" she smiled.
" why don't you give us a twirl and show us your beautiful wings" after he said that monique spun around, as she did all of her pink feathers fell off and started to show her real wings. When monique stopped spinning she did a curtsy.
" do you like it?" She said. I had an arrow aimed at her heart ready to shoot. Monique turned to Draco and they started to talk between each very loudly.
" has she gotten her powers yet?" What dose he mean powers.
" no" replied monique. They talked for about 5 minutes. I was starting to get angry, they were talking about stuff like the Angels prophesy and golden wings. I shot at them and missed but quickly loaded it up again and shoot monique right in the stomach.
" GUARDS" I shouted Draco went to touch monique." Move away from her or I will shoot you right in the middle of your caterpillar" haha good one me. He put his hands up and started to back away towards the window. Two guards came running in and went to attack Draco, just as he flew out the window I shot him in the back.
" your majesty what happened?" Curtis asked.
" 1. Do not call me that please, 2 take her to jail and 3 where is my father I will tell him and then....Ahh" I fell to the ground. Monique started laughing, I looked up and she spat on me.
" do you like the necklace? It seems to be working" I ripped it off and held it in my hand and I finally saw what it really was. It was an angel with rope around its neck. I stood up and put it on monique.
" Naaah I think it works better on you." I smiled " take her away" as they left I could here he screaming and shouting, I walked out and search for my dad from my balcony. Turning back to my room I looked out the window. A tear rain down my face I heard some wings behind me but I didn't care. Then something hugged me. I freaked and ran, then I saw that it was my dad.
" Jessica what happened?"I sat down on my bed and explained that what happened.
" and just before I called for the guards I shot monique, she is Draco's wife dad." He just stood there and stroke his bearded.
" we need to take action, your training starts tomorrow, so pack your stuff we are leaving soon. I will be back in 10 minutes so be ready" I nodded and he flew off. I had no idea what to pack so I called Kathleen.
" that was quicker than I expected. Can you help me pack please?" I asked Kathleen. She walked up to me and hugged me.
" I can't help you but, CURTIS" he walked in and stood next to me. " he can help you"
" thanks Curtis, So what type of clothes do I need?" I grabbed his hand and walked into my robe. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out.
"*cough cough* first what is your weapon?" He looked to me. I ran to my bed and grabbed my bow.
" a bow " I stood proudly and waited for his response.
"Ok you will need.." He walked around and grabbed all these different types of clothes, and he did a good job of making sure the looked appropriate for a princess.
" Jessica are you ready?" Asked my dad. He had 6 guards with him.
" yes I am lets go"

AUTHOR NOTE
THANKS FOR READING. I really see the number of readers rising everyday. Thanks so much.
This chapter has been edited and finalized

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Vote

BAM WHAT !!