CHAPTER 5 :- Crushed

" how did you know about that?" At first I was laughing but now I'm confused. He huffed and replied.
" I watch you every where you go."
" Are you serious?" ok now I want to fly away. oh wait I can't, I started to slowly walk away.
" No , my parents want me to marry you, so they read me all this stuff about you to me." He said.
" Ok and everyone knows Serrena designs all my clothes" I laughed.
" Hah yea, but, Don't take this the wrong way, your very beautiful, it's just that"
" You like someone else." I said.
" I sound like a creep" he said and we both laughed.
"Who is it?" I asked,feeling childish and alive.
" Who is who?" He asked tilting his head.
" Who is this special someone of yours?" I asked and he laughed. He nodded to someone behind me towards .... HER!. What is he crazy?!.
" You like bre. The meanest angel in the world?" I felt like ripping his head off. LITERALLY.
" NO WAY" he laughed " Monique"
" Monique, aww that's so sweet" I giggled. " have you talked to her yet?"
" Yea. For 2 seconds when I held the door open she said thank you" he awkwardly laughed.
" Hey can you help me to my room please?" I asked
" yes of course but can't you just change your dress here? You know cause you only have to twirl around and it will disappear " he knows so much.
" Yea, so how much do you like monique? Like a lot or only a little?" I asked as I swirled into my new dress( picture at the start) everyone clapped.
" Your dress is beautiful. May I have the pleasure of the first dance?" He said holding out his hand. Just as I was about the reply, I was interrupted.
" May I introduce King Donald and the lovely Queen Natasha" Frank bowed and everyone else followed.
" Thank you all for coming tonight" said my mother. She was wearing a long golden dress and her brown long hair flowed down her side with roses of all colors tangled in it. And then there's my dad wearing the normal King outfit and his crown.
" Tonight we celebrate the coronation of my beautiful and brave daughter Jessica. Please come here and tell them what your wish is" he shouted. I slowly walked up the stairs. I could feel the weight of a hundred eyes over my shoulders, and because we were Angels everyone was flying. I finally reached the top, it felt like more eyes were on me.
" My wish is for women to fight beside men" everyone gasped." my father didn't agree so I challenged him." some rude Angels started to laugh. " in 3 months I will battle him. During those month I will train to become the best warrior there is. If I win all women will be able to fight right beside men." a few men clapped but all the women cheered. The rest of the night was a blur, a couple of female Angels came to me a wished me luck. After I was crowned, spent the rest of the night with Luke, talking about monique.
" Hahah omg monique just can't stop" we laughed.
" I think it's fascinating that when some angel talks about you"
" You get the hiccups" I interrupted" yea it's cool" I am starting to fall for this guy. We snuck away from Curtis and flew up to the roof, we sat there for a while and looked out towards the moon. Suddenly the castle started to crumbled, and I slipped off the roof.
" Fly" Luke shouted and shot up into the air. He obviously forgot I can't fly.
" LUKE I CANT FLY" I screamed falling off the edge. The whole castle was falling. " LUKE" I fell through the air like there was something pulling me down.
"IM COMING" he looked like a bullet hurdle in down towards me he grabbed my hand and I slipped a bit. Then Curtis came hugged me close to him.
" Thank you" I said trying to catch my breath " WATCH OUT FOR THE CASTLE" they both narrowly missed the rock and flew down to the ball room. As I entered everything was destroyed.
" Oh thank god your ok. Where were you? Are you hurt?" Rambled my mum.
" No I'm fine thanks to Curtis. What happened?" I asked walking down to help an injured angel.
" Draco" rumbled my dad. " Jessica you start training at the end of the week" he said and I cheered. I went to the hospital to try and find my friends, other Angels said that monique was injured and Kathleen , Serena and Emma went with her the the hospital but the first time I checked they weren't there.
" Hey Clara do you know where monique is?" Clara is my nurse.
" Yes in the private room. 613" that's why I couldn't find her.
" Ok thank you" I ran as fast as I could.
" 610,611,612 aaaha 613" opening the door I saw monique sitting in bed getting her wing cleaned and wrapped.
" Jess are you ok?" Asked Kathleen
" Yea but if Curtis wasn't there she wouldn't be" Luke made me jump at his sudden appearance.
" Yea thank you for trying.Why are you following me?" I asked.
" I need to talk to you in private" he had something in his hand.
" ooooh " everyone said even the doctor.
" Ok but quick" I closed the door.
" Ok well when we were at the top we weren't the only Angels there. There was someone else and I thought that angel is still there. So I went back and found this" he had a piece of black skin.
" Um Luke that wasn't an angel it was a devil."

Authors note
Ooooh it's a DEVIL.
Thanks for reading,

Comment who is your favorite character so far.
This chapter has been edited and finalized

Comment

Follow

Vote

BAM WHAT!!!