Chapter 11: Memories of Her....

'Tell me Big Bro. Who was she?' Naruto asked me.

I chuckled at him. 'Alright, alright. Let me tell you a story about me when I was your age and I made my very first friend.'

Flashback (Yukine: Age 8)

I was at the park, sitting alone on the swings. I was watching the kids, playing with their friends.

'Big bro. Why were you sitting alone?' Naruto interrupted.

'Because I didn't know how to greet with someone. I was really shy when I was little.' I smiled at Naruto.

'Oh...Keep going Big Bro.' Naruto said as I nodded at him.

I sighed deeply, looking down my feet.

'I wish I was brave enough to talk to someone. I'm such a scaredy cat.' I thought.

"Hi there!" I heard a voice in front of me. I look up and it was a girl.

 I look up and it was a girl

"Um..." I tried to say hello but, I couldn't.

"Why are you here alone?" She asked curiously. "You don't want to play?"

I look away from her. "N-no... I-I'm scared."

"Of what? You scared of playing with them?" She asked as I nodded. She giggled. "Aw, you're shy, huh? C'mon, let's play!"

She grabbed my hand, making me blushed. She drag me everywhere and I played with her for a while. When it's time to go, she gave me a hug.

"Say, I haven't catch your name." She said nicely.

"Y-Yukine..." I nervously answered.

"It's nice to meet you, Yukine. My name is Rin. I hope we can be friends." She smiles at me as she hug me.

I blushed crazy when she hugged me. I can even hear her heart beating. Something about her makes me feel comfortable.

"Well, I gotta go." Rin said as she left go of me. "I'll see you around, Yuki-Kun"

She waved goodbye as she walk home. As she walk away from me, I had a feeling that we're going to meet again.

Present

'After I met Rin, I've open more of myself and I was confident to talk someone. Me and her always hangout together. We kept on seeing each other at that park. I always at the swings, waiting for her. Once I see her, she just makes me smile- like I felt so comfortable with her.'

'She really makes you happy, Big Bro?' Naruto asked.

'Yeah, we were best friends for 6 years. Sure she's a very extrovert and I'm a introvert but, she made me feel better for myself. That's until...' I was about to say something but, I remember what happen.