I did my hygiene routine and got dressed wearing black pants, a white button up shirt with my camouflage jacket and some black timbs. I slicked my edges and put my hair in a slick bun.

I threw on my favorite gold watch and necklaces to match. Finally I did my makeup just wearing my eyeliner wings and mascara. I made sure I  brought my car-max lip balm. I then took my phone off the charger and grabbed my head phones and bag.

As I reached the bottoms steps Brandon was standing at the bottom holding a huge teddy bear and some candy. I ran to him and jumped onto him nearly knocking him down. I kissed his cheek and got down.

" Omg Brand you didn't have to do this!" I said whining. He looked at me and laughed, " you deserve it." I walked into the kitchen and got my mom telling her to take a picture of us.

She took the photo: I was hugging on Brand as he was holding the stuff in his hand. I kissed my mom goodbye and we headed off to school.

Arrival
I entered into school with a happy mood. Brand is such a sweetheart and I love him so much. He treats me like a queen and acts as if he was my boyfriend. As to admit I am catching feelings for him, but I don't want to ruin this relationship that we have.

We walk down the halls and find Kehlani cursing up a storm. As we got closer we saw the person she was going off on " Jaden" he looked over to me and back at Kay.

" Here she comes now..." He said blowing his breathe while nibbling on his bottom lip. I got closer and we were standing in front of each other. Being the bigger person I opened up my mouth first.

" Jay I don't know what's been going on the last few days but I'm not feeling your vibes, you've been with other girls and talking shit about me. And I've been crying trying to figure out why. But I'm done crying over someone that doesn't truly want me! We have saved the relationship several times but this time IM DONE." I said crossing my arms. He stood in silence and I waited for an answer.

" The only reason I was doing all of that was to make you see that what i feel every time you were with Brandon. I didn't want you hanging out with him because I didn't feel my relationship was safe. You've never cared about my feelings and if you feel like that then I guess we are done." He said shrugging. I squinted my eyes and sighed.

" Well I guess this is it then-" I said taking off the Pandora bracelet he got me, I remember the day he got me it that was the day Brandon first came. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. But I enjoyed his presence while it lasted.

I dropped it in his hands and held on to my shoulder bag walking away. Im feeling relieved and all the chains flew right off of me. No more crying, no more demands.

I linked my arm around Brandon's arm and smiled looking up to him. He had on his beats and was listing to music, I didn't care tho because atleast he's with me. Just getting out of a relationship I didn't want to be with him right away. But hopefully soon.

                        *****

" I wanna meet this nigga " Brandon said making us laugh. " I'm serious I'm tryin make sure he good enough for you." He said winking at Kay she nodded and smiled. I finished my fries and threw my tray away.
" So are you guys gonna give love a chance?" Kehlani asked making it awkward.

" I just got out of a relationship, and I love the relationship we have developed but now I don't want to make things awkward maybe soon thou." I said kissing his cheek.