"No, not today." Hannah laughs as she makes Amy sit in her lap. "Do you even know what getting married means?"

"No." She says. "But... it sounds bad." Hannah and I laugh at that before I begin drying my hair with the dryer.

A couple minutes in and a knock is heard at my door and in comes Harry, dressed to go out. He looks over at me, about to speak but then notices Hannah sat on the bed and I turn my dryer off just to watch what's going to play out in front of me.

"Hannah, right?" Harry smiles over at my friend. "I've heard a lot about you. I'm Harry." He says as he walks forward to Hannah who's sat there, shocked and surprised at the man who's stood in front of her. The man she used to idolise on her computer screen, phone screen is now stood infront of her. Although, luckily her favourite member was Louis, so it's not that bad as she probably would have behaved if she were to see Louis. Harry hugs her and she hugs him back, completely at a loss for words, making me laugh. But when she doesn't speak anymore, I roll my eyes and grab her out of her trance.

"Hannah." I call, angrily, rolling my eyes but amused nonetheless.

"What?" She snaps back but then realises what's going on. "I'm so sorry." Hannah says as she stands up to hug Harry who accepts her embrace again, smiling softly. "Yeah, I'm Hannah. I hope she hasn't told you things that would mean I should be embarrassed right now." Hannah says with a laugh and Harry joins in.

"Hannah, I've not had to say anything embarrassing about you but you've definitely embarrassed yourself." I said to her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Um, Hannah. We'll talk when we're all downstairs for sure. But I just had to tell you, Jasmine, that we need to leave in around two hours, but I can see you're already getting ready." He smiles and I smile back, nodding at him. "Hannah, you should come along. See the place for yourself aswell and give us your opinion. I'm bringing my friend Niall aswell."

"Jasmine managed to convince me earlier." Hannah smiles softly.

"Well then, we can get to know each other then. Maybe we can all go out for coffee or something afterwards. I need to be friends with my fiancee's best friend, don't I?" Hannah smiles at that, luckily managing to keep her cool by this point.

"I'll see you guys downstairs." Harry says. "And Amy, your mum is calling you to have breakfast." Harry says to Amy, smiling softly.

"I don't want!" She says.

"How about Uncle Harry makes breakfast for Lizzy and Amy?" He tried to convince her, referring to her doll and Amy's eyes glisten in happiness at that as she runs up to him. With that, he takes my baby with him and leaves me with Hannah.

The next twenty minutes whilst I'm doing my makeup, I'm sat listening to Hannah rant and fangirl about my fiance but I don't mind. I've stopped and oppressed her from fangirling all this time and she's been amazing. I wanted her to be happy and I was glad that she was. At times, I wish she just got married to Harry.

We did go downstairs shortly after that, Hannah making sure to nick my leather jacket on the way down, making me laugh.

Breakfast seemed extra live, even though the only addition was Hannah. But it was probably because we usually didn't all gather for breakfast together but we did today. So everyone was sat together, laughing and talking amongst one another and it was absolutely fun.

Until the doorbell rang.

And I saw the last person I would have ever expected to see at my doorstep. 

Brittany.

Brittany was those girls in school who cared about the number of people who liked them; the popularity and the attention. Particularly the attention from a specific person that I managed to capture the eyes of. And ever since then, we were like oil and water - never to be mixed. It was just better for her anger issue and my mental well being and sanity that we avoided each other as much as possible. But Brittany wasn't like that. She wanted to take advantage of the status she had as the college queen and I had as the sideline students.