- One -

"Chelsi, let's go. We gotta get to the arena, lets go" Kyle yelled down the hall. I let out a sigh, grabbing my phone, making my way down the hall. "Alright, im ready lets go" I smiled, slipping on my leather jacket. "Alright, so at the arena, we'll have a look around and look at the set designs. Then i'll introduce you to the band and the crew and then we'll begin rehearsals" Kyle began, listing off today's to do list. I stared out the window, watching as the world went by, Kyle's words going in one ear and out the other. I took in a deep breath, running a hand through my hair. 

We had been to hell and back in our relationship and now we were stronger than ever.

My angel, my savior and the love of my life.

"Chels are you listening to me" I looked at kyle, scrunching my nose slightly. "Chels, you've been so distracted lately, are you okay?" He asked, "I'm just tired, that's all" I half smiled, leaning my head back onto the head rest. He let out a long sigh, but said nothing as we continued to make our way to the arena. I trudged inside once we got there, forcing a smile to my face and i met the band and we began rehearsals. 

"That was amazing guys. Let's take lunch and then we'll pick it back up in an hour okay" Kyle smiled, making his way onto the stage, "Chels there is someone here who would like to speak to you". I looked at him confused, taking a sip from my water bottle. "Hey Chels" I spun around on my heels, the smile dropping from my face as our eyes met. "Harry" I half smiled, placing my water bottle on the ground. "Hey, uh. What are you doing here?" I asked confused, folding my arms across my chest. "Well, you hadn't replied to any of my texts so i thought i would come see you in person. That way you have to talk to me" he grinned, the oh so cheeky grin i had missed. 

"I've just been busy" I shrugged, jumping off the front of the stage. "Busy my ass" he scoffed, sitting on the end of the stage, leaning back on his hands. "I know why you haven't texted back, to any of us. I can see it. You're distracted" he half whispered.

Maybe we would get married one day, who knows.

Honestly i don't think i could of asked for a better life and i had Niall, the man of my dreams.

I let out a small sigh, shaking my head, looking up at him. "It sucks Harry. It fucking sucks" my voice broke into a slight whisper, "I'm trying to begin my tour and start something in my life that I've always wanted to do and all i can fucking think of is him" my voice began to get louder and i began to shake.

Everything was perfect.

Maybe it wasn't so bad to fall in love, maybe i just hadn't found the right guy, but now, i know, i have.

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head. "You know i'm here for you, right?" Harry half whispered, leaning forward. "Chels, just because you and Niall broke up doesn't mean that we can't be friends. I'll always be here for you". I nodded with a smile, running a hand through my hair. "Plus, you know, now that we're on a break, i have all the time in the world for you my darling" He smiled. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as i shoved him a little bit. "When was the last time you heard from him?" he asked, tapping me on the nose. "I haven't talked to him since he told me he was going to Australia and he need some space and some time on his own" i shrugged pushing myself up beside him. "And that was how long ago?" he asked, looking at me. "about 5 months" I sighed, once more running my hand through my hair. He nodded slowly, standing up on the stage.

"So you're going on tour" Harry smiled, collapsing on one of the couches that sat in the dressing room. "I am going on tour" i chuckled, shaking my head at Harry in the mirror. "And it all begins tonight" he smirked. I nodded once more, continuing to curl my hair, as i smiled at Harry in the mirror. "So tell me why you don't seem that excited" he half whispered, leaning against the bench beside me. I let out a long sigh, shaking my head, placing the curler down. "Because i'm scared Harry. I thought Niall would be with me through it all, but he's not here" I half whispered, looking up at him, "I don't want to go through this alone". I looked down for a second, shaking my head before picking up the curler once more.

"I'll come with you" Harry blurted out. I looked at him confused, running my fingers through my hair once more to break up the curls. "Come with me where?" I asked, slipping my feet into my heeled boots. "On tour" he grinned, rubbing his hands together. "What?" I asked, looking at him confused. "I'm going to come on tour with you. I mean, its not like im doing a whole lot anyway, so why not?" He stood there with a huge smile on his face, "That way you won't be alone because i will be with you". I nodded slowly, slipping on my maroon jacket. "I mean, its not a bad idea. It would be nice to have someone familiar on tour with me" I half smiled, shoving my hands into my pockets. Harry smiled, clapping his hands, "Then it's settled. We're going on tour. Together".