Shepherd's Pie

╔═════════════════╗

SHEPHERD'S PIE

Minced Beef | 250g

Onion | 1

Beef Stock | 1

Water | 250ml

Mixed Herbs

Salt & Pepper

Potatoes | 500g

Margarine  25g

Milk | 3 Tablespoons

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

< METHOD >

Light oven gas mark 7 or 220c. Place the minced beef in a pan and dry fry on a medium heat until browned. Add chopped onion and continue to fry for 3 minutes. Add crumbled stock cube, 250mls water, mixed herbs and seasoning and cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes.

Whilst the mince is cooking, peel potatoes and wash them. Throw away all the peelings. Cut each potato into 10mm cubes. When the mince is cooked, spread it over the Base of an ovenproof dish and wash the pan. Put potatoes in the pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil with the lid on, lower heat and cook for approximately. 10 minutes or until soft but unbroken.

Drain potatoes in a colander and put back into the pan. Mash with margarine, milk and seasoning until soft and creamy and free from lumps. Place spoonful's of potato around the edges of the dish, working towards the middle - spread with a fork to cover the meat base. Garnish with sliced tomato and bake for 20-25 minutes.

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

Thanks for visiting Aaron's Cooking Guide, please don't forget to vote, follow, share with your friends and add this book to your reading list, thanks!

╚═════════════════╝