Pinwheel Biscuits

╔═════════════════╗

PINWHEEL BISCUITS

Vanilla;

- Plain Flour | 160g

- Caster Sugar | 50g

- Margarine | 125g

Chocolate;

- Plain Flour | 160g

- Caster Sugar | 50g

- Margarine | 125g

Other;

- Cocoa Powder | 15g

- Milk

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

< METHOD >

Light oven gas mark 4 or 180c. Prepare the vanilla shortbread mixture; sieve the flour into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Chop the margarine into small pieces and rub into the flour using fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add a tablespoon of milk to the mixture and knead together to form a firm dough.

In a different bowl, prepare chocolate shortbread; sieve together the flour and the cocoa powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Chop the margarine into small pieces and rub into the flour using fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add a tablespoon of milk to the mixture and knead together to form a firm dough.

Roll each ball of dough on a lightly floured surface to approximately 15cm x 15cm, then brush each square with milk. Place one square on top of each other and roll them up together, then cut the roll into 16 slices and place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until pale golden. Once complete, remove them carefully onto a cooling rack.

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

Thanks for visiting Aaron's Cooking Guide, please don't forget to vote, follow, share with your friends and add this book to your reading list, thanks!

╚═════════════════╝