Beef Lasagne

╔═════════════════╗

BEEF LASAGNE

Meat Sauce;

-  Onion | 1

- Margarine | 15g

- Minced Beef | 200g

- Chopped Tomatoes | 1 Tin

- Tomato Puree | 1 Teaspoon

- Mixed Herbs

Cheese Sauce;

- Milk | 375ml

- Margarine | 25g

- Flour | 25g

- Grated Cheese | 100g

- Salt & Pepper

Other;

- Lasagne Sheets | 125g

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

< METHOD >

To make the meat sauce; peel and chop the onion, fry it in melted margarine for three minutes, after three minutes of frying, add the minced beef and continue for another five minutes. Once you've done that, remove from heat and stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, and the mixed herbs, bring to boil and simmer for fifteen minutes, then remove from heat.

To make the cheese sauce; place the margarine and milk into a small saucepan and boil for two minutes, then add half of the grated cheese and the flour, then proceed to boil for one minute, after that, add the remaining ingredients and bring to boil, but whisk constantly, simmer for two minutes until the sauce thickens, then add the other half of the cheese.

Layering the lasagne; place a layer of meat sauce at the bottom of a dish, add a layer of lasagne, then cheese sauce, and continue until the sauces have been used, but make sure to finish with a layer of cheese sauce and sprinkle some more cheese on top. Once you've done that, place the lasagne in the oven, set it on gas mark 4 or 180c and bake for thirty minutes, or until its golden brown.

⊱ ────────────── ⊰

Thanks for visiting Aaron's Cooking Guide, please don't forget to vote, follow, share with your friends and add this book to your reading list, thanks!

╚═════════════════╝