(315): Can't Help (Sibling Go Go/Fred)

This is similar to the sibling Go Go x Reader x Hiro I had written a while back~

(Unedited).

You slide into the driver's seat of your car and start it up. You just picked up two pizzas for your sister and her friends at SFIT. The entire school was doing a late-night-project work session, like they did every semester before finals, and you were coming, despite just being a senior in high school. You told yourself that you were going for your older sister, Go Go, but that wasn't true.

You're falling for her friend, Fred. You're not even sure why. He's cool, sure, but he's also loud, annoying, messy, and completely random. He never does laundry and is always bugging everyone. While your sister makes it clear that he annoys her, you make it clear that he doesn't.

You pull into the parking lot and pick up the pizzas. You step inside, having to dodge the cat that is zipping around in rocket boots. You smile at all of the cool inventions.

You step up to your sister's lab. She is kneeling on the ground, trying on one of her wheels. "Hey, Go Go," you say.

"Hey," Go Go says, popping her gum, "you're later than you said you would be."

"Yeah, sorry. I stopped by to get pizza for everyone."

Go Go nods in approval. "Cool. Fred's been going crazy, wondering where you were."

You blush. "H-He has?"

"Yeah. Ugh. Please tell me that you don't like him again," Go Go says with a groan. You blush and shrug. "___, I thought that you were over it."

You sigh. "I don't know. I can't help it."

Go Go can't help but smile a bit. She turns away. "Hey, Wasabi!" Go Go calls, "get down here and tell Honey Lemon that ___ is here with some pizza!"

"___'s here?" A familiar voice asks. You look up and wave at Fred, who, for once, is not wearing his mascot shoot. "And she brought pizza? This could possibly be the best day of my life." He passes by you and gives you a high-five. "Nothing's better than free food," he declares, opening the box and grabbing a piece of pepperoni pizza. You smile and lean against the wall. Fred does the same. "I haven't seen you here for a week or two. Where've you been?"

"Studying. My finals week was actually last week. I had to study extra hard."

"I'm sure you did awesome on your finals," Fred says, taking a huge bite of the pizza.

"I hope I did," you reply.

"___, it's nice to see you around again," Wasabi says. Honey Lemon and Tadashi follow.

"It's nice to be back again," you say, a smile growing. "Help yourself, guys."

"Don't mind if I do," Fred says through a mouthful of crust. He reaches over and snatches another piece.

"Freddie, maybe you should save some for everyone else," Honey Lemon suggests sweetly.

Fred looks down and frowns. You shake your head. "No, it's fine. He can eat as much as he wants. There's a reason I bought two."

Fred's frown turns into a grin. "You're awesome, ___!" He grabs his third piece.

Go Go rolls her eyes when she sees you smile.

"Oh, ___! You have to come look at what I've been working on!" Honey Lemon grabs your hand and drags you away.

You look back at Fred. "I'll be right back," you say.

Fred nods and smiles. When you're gone, he peels himself off of the wall. Wasabi and Tadashi are talking about the lasers he is working on, and Go Go is back to working on her bike. He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"Uh, Go Go?"

"What?" she mumbles, lifting up the old wheel of her bike and tossing it in the trashcan.

Fred leans against Go Go's lab table and watches you and Honey. He can see your smiling face and hear your laugh.

"Stop staring at my sister," Go Go says. Fred looks over at Go Go and smiles nervously. "You like her, don't you?"

"A little, I mean-" Fred grins at you, "Yeah, she's awesome."

Go Go nods and blows a bubble with her gum. "Alright, nitwit. You're not my favorite person in the world, but you are ___'s, so I'll let it slide. You can ask her out, but if you hurt her-"

"I know, I know," Fred says. "I won't. I promise." He grins. "So you're letting me ask your sister out?"

"And I'm not saying that she'll say yes, but yeah. She'll probably say yes."

"That's awesome!" Fred says. He wraps Go Go up in a hug. "You made Freddie so happy!"

"Ugh! Fred!"

Fred drops Go Go when he hears your laugh. "What is going on?" you ask. "I can't believe that you actually got Go Go to hug you."

Go Go adjusts her jacket. "Both of you get out of here," she says.

You laugh. "Okay, okay." Fred jerks his head to the outside of the building. You walk beside him. "Seriously, though. What'd I miss?"

"Nothing, really. I just heard the best news of my life, that's all." Fred opens the door of the building and lets you step out first.

You smile, "Which was?"

Fred stops you on the steps and touches your cheek. His other hand pushes your hair off of your shoulder as he slowly leans in. Once his lips meet yours, your arms wrap around him. You pull him in closer to you and Fred smiles. Your lips press against his twice more before you pull away.

"Go Go told me that I could ask you out," he explains breathlessly.

"It's about time," you respond. "So ask me."

Fred laughs and drops his hands to your waist. "___, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Kiss me again and I'll let you know," you joke. He dips his head and his lips meet yours once more.