(252): Happy National Best Friends Day! (Honey Lemon & Go Go)

A friendship Honey Lemon x Reader x Go Go for Best Friends Day!

If you guys would like to see another one shot with another character, just tell me! ^-^

(Unedited).

You're helping your one of your best friends, Go Go, with her bike. It's quite in the lab other than the sound of the tools against metal and the occasional popping of Go Go's gum.

"Screwdriver," She says. She holds her hand out.

You set the screwdriver in her hand. "How-"

"Hey, guys!" A voice exclaims from the doorway. You jump and bump into Go Go. She glares at you and then glares at Honey Lemon. "Happy Best Friends Day!"

Go Go shakes her head. "Best Friends what?"

"Best Friends Day!" She says again. "It's a day where you celebrate your best friends! All of them. Here. Cards." She hands you and Go Go a card that has a picture of the three of you on the front.

Thanks for being my best friend! is written inside of both.

Honey Lemon pushes her glasses up her nose and smiles. "Do you like them?"

You smile back. "Yeah, Honey Lemon. Thanks."

Go Go nods and smiles a little. "Yeah. Thanks."

Honey Lemon looks at Go Go. "You didn't even know it was Best Friends Day. Did you?"

"Uh. . ."

"She did!" You interrupt. "She just. . . forgot. This bike is stressing her out."

"Uh. . .  Yeah. The bike. Sorry, Honey Lemon."

"It's okay," She says. "I completely understand."

"But we already have something planned for you," You say.

Honey Lemon gasps. "You do?"

"Yup. Let's go!" You lead both of them out of the lab.

~

"Wow, ___, thanks for the Best Friends Day cupcake!" Honey Lemon exclaims as she takes a bite out of her vanilla cupcake. You took your best friends to Lucky Cat Cafe to celebrate. You treated both of them to a dessert of their choice. Go Go treated you and Honey Lemon to lattes. "You guys are the best!"

"Anything for our best friend," You say with a smile.