(259): Are You Okay?

Sibling Hiro x Reader x Tadashi requested by DigiArtz. In this, you're the youngest. Hiro is four, Tadashi is around nine/ten. That's probably not the most accurate age gap, but honestly, I don't care. It'll work. You're around three years old. ^-^

(Unedited).

"'Dashi, 'Dashi! Come play outside with me!" You say. You tug on your brother's arm as he reads.

"Not now, ___."

"Please, 'Dashi?" You pout.

Tadashi sighs. "Okay, fine."

You grin. "Yay!" You take Tadashi's hand. He helps you walk down the stairs, warning you not to go too fast.

Hiro follows you. "Where ya guys goin'?"

"Outside," Tadashi says.

"I'm comin', too."

Aunt Cass smiles at the three of you. "Hey, guys. Going outside?"

"Yup," Tadashi answers.

"Okay. Don't leave the sidewalk. Tadashi, watch your brother and sister."

"I will, Aunt Cass."

"And I'll call you guys in when lunch is ready. Okay?"

"'Kay!" You say. You tug on Tadashi's hand. "Outside, outside!"

"We're going, we're going," Tadashi says.

Outside, you and Hiro grab your small bikes. Tadashi doesn't let the two of you on the bike until your helmet is on securely and the training wheels on your bike are working. "Watch her closely, Hiro. Don't let her go out in the road. I can't chase you up and down the sidewalk all day. If she needs you, be there for her," Tadashi tells Hiro.

Hiro nods. "I'll watch her," He says.

The two of you ride up and down the sidewalks while Tadashi reads on the porchstep. After only a few minutes of reading, he hears a cry. "'Dashi!" Immediately, he drops his books and runs off of the porch. He runs down the sidewalk.

Hiro is there, lifting the bike off of you. "Shh, shhh! It's okay!" He checks your legs and sees a bruise and scrape. "Tadashi!" He shouts.

"I'm here!" He says, dropping to your side. "Are you okay, ___?"

"My knee," You say, choking back another sob.

Tadashi looks at your knee. "It's okay."

"It hurts," You cry. "I want Aunt Cass!"

"Get the bikes, Hiro." Tadashi picks you up. You bury your face in his shoulder and wrap your arms around his neck. Hiro drags the bikes behind him. Tadashi takes you inside. "Aunt Cass!"

"What?" She runs to Tadashi. "Is something wrong? What happened to her?"

"She fell of her bike and hurt her knee," He says. Aunt Cass takes you from him.

"Aw, sweetie," She pats your back. "You're okay, you're okay. Do you want lunch?"

You nod and wipe your eyes.

"Okay." She kisses your forehead. "Have a seat."

You sit down next to Hiro and Tadashi. Hiro looks over at you. "I'm sorry I didn't watch you enough, ___."

"It's okay," You say. You lean over and kiss his cheek. "I'm a lot better now."