(219): Dancing (Fred)

I was originally going to post a depressing Hiro x Reader, but I thought against it & decided to post a Fred x Reader that's just like the pre-wedding Tadashi one that I wrote a while back.

Don't be surprised if the next one shot is a depressing Hiro x Reader. c:

(Unedited).

"Fred, come help me pick out a song for our first dance!" You call to your fiance, Fred.

Fred smiles and walks out of the kitchen and plops down on the couch. "What am I helping with?"

"Our wedding song," You say. "I want to make sure that you like it, too."

"How about we just dance to (fav_slow_song?" Fred suggests, taking your hand.

"Do you like that song?" You ask him.

Fred bites his lip. "Uh. . . yeah. Sure."

"We're not dancing to it unless you like it."

"Look, you know me better than anyone. So you should know that I don't really like music like that. I hardly even know the words. You do. You should pick."

You sigh.

"It's not a bad song," Fred adds. "It's actually pretty good."

"But you don't want to dance to it?"

"I do, ___. I will dance to any song with you. As long as I'm dancing with you, I'm okay."

You smile. "You're sure?"

Fred nods. "Absolutely."

"Okay."

"Can we listen to it?" He asks.

"Sure," You answer, surprised by the question. Fred's never been one for romantic songs. You play the song from your laptop. Fred stands up and gently tugs on your arm. You look up at him. "What?"

"Dance with me," He says.

"What?" You ask in disbelief. Is he really asking you this?

"Dance with me," He says again. You smile. You push the laptop off of your lap and onto the couch cushion. Fred takes your other hand and pulls you against him. He places one hand on your waist, the other holds your hand. Your free hand rests on his shoulder. He moves in time with the beat of the song, and you follow. He leans his head against yours and whispers your favorite lyric in your ear.

You pull away a little, a huge smile on your face. "I thought that you didn't know the words."

"No, I said that I hardly knew them," He corrects. He steps away from you, lifts your hand over your head, and spins you in a slow circle. "I only remember a little bit. The part that I remember is your favorite line."

You blush. "I love you, Freddie. And I can't wait to be your wife."

Fred pulls you close to him. "Freddie loves you, too. And I can't wait to be your husband."