(287): Chilly (Wasabi) (Part Two)

Part two~

(Unedited).

You're watching a movie when your phone rings. You pick it up and smile when you hear your boyfriend's voice.

"Hi," he says, "would you care if I came to get you a bit early?" Wasabi has been planning a first date for the two of you since your first kiss. He had plans to go to (favorite_restaurant).

"Not at all. Why?"

"Can I pick you up around four?" He asks, completely pushing your question aside.

"Sure," you say. "Wh-"

"I love you," he says sweetly.

You smile. "I love you, too, Wasabi." He hangs up and you grab the remote. You stop your movie and start to get ready, one thought on your mind. Where is he taking you on this extended date?

-

You are running a comb lightly through your hair, making sure you look perfect. You go through your hair once, then twice to be thorough. Just as you finish up, there's a knock on the door.

You walk out of your small bedroom and into your living room, grabbing your coat on the way. You pull the door open and smile. "Hey. Come in."

Wasabi steps inside, a huge grin on his face. "Hey," he says, closing the door behind him. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look nice," you compliment. Wasabi helps you put your jacket on. "So where are we going?"

"You'll find out," he says.

You groan. "Come on, can't you just tell me?"

"It's a surprise," he says, taking your hand. He opens the front door.

The ride to the surprise destination is pretty long, and you grow more and more confused as you see that you're driving out of city limits. "Wasabi?"

"We're almost there," he assures you, raising your hand to his lips. He kisses the top of your hand and you smile. And sure enough, Wasabi soon pulls into a gravel parking lot. He parks at the end and climbs out of the car. He meets you at your door and wraps an arm around your waist.

"Where are we?" you question him, shivering in the cool air. The rocks crunch under your feet until they land on the short, brown grass.

Wasabi tightens his grip on you and says, "You know how you missed jumping in leave piles?" You nod. "Well, here. I made a huge one for you."

He gestures to the pile of leaves that is in the middle of the field. You smile. "Did you rake all of these up yourself?"

"Yeah," he says. When the two of you are standing in front of the pile, he continues, "You have no idea how hard it is to find leaves and grass in the city until you actually try."

You turn around and throw your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. You tilt your head to kiss him. "I love you. I love you more than anything. You are the most sweetest, caring guy on earth and I am beyond thrilled that I can call you mine."

Wasabi smiles. "I love you more and more each time I look at you. I would do anything to make you happy. . . Even if that means raking every leaf on a piece of land that I don't even own."

You laugh. "You do a wonderful job at making me happy." You kiss him again, then tug at his arm. You drag him with you as you jump into the pile of leaves.

// Hey, guys! Since my Fred x Reader story is officially over, I am happy to tell you that my Hiro x Reader story is up! It's called I'm Still Here (Hiro x Reader), and it is inspired by Disney's Treasure Planet. Hope to see you there! ❤