(273): One Dance

So I was listening to the deleted song, One Dance, from The Little Mermaid, and I was suddenly inspired. I haven't been feeling like writing lately, and honestly I've been getting so much negativity that I thought about quitting and just ending this book multiple times.

Instead, I have returned with a Tadashi x Reader.

(Unedited).

"So what are we going to watch?" Your boyfriend, Tadashi, asks you. He sits down on the sofa and wraps an arm around you.

"I turned on (favorite_Disney_princess_movie)."

Tadashi roll his eyes. "Again?"

"Yes, again. Tadashi, you know how much I adore this movie!" You exclaim. "It's so perfect."

Tadashi squeezes your shoulders. "I know."

You curl up next to Tadashi and enjoy the movie for the millionth time. The entire time you're watching, you smile. You adore the characters. When they're sad, you get teary. When they're happy, you can't help but grin.

When (love_song/slow song) plays in the movie, you almost let out a sigh of happiness. Tadashi looks over at you and smiles. He moves his arms away from your shoulders and grabs your hand instead. Confused, you look up at him. He gently pulls you to your feet. He places one hand on your waist, the other in your hand.

The two of you begin gracefully gliding across the floor. You grin, your (e/c) eyes staring into Tadashi's. You felt like an actual princess, in the arms of your prince. Tadashi raises your hand and spins you around. You go back into his arms.

As the song reaches its final notes, you lay your head on Tadashi's chest and close your eyes. Much to your surprise, he moves away a little. You look up in surprise and see him get down on one knee. You gasp.

"___," He says proudly, his brown eyes sparkling. "I love you more than anything else in this world. I want to have my happily ever after with you." He pulls out a velvet box. "Will you marry me?"

You choke back a sob. "Yes," You breathe. "Of course." You lean down and kiss Tadashi. "I love you so much, Tadashi!"

Tadashi stands up. You smile, thinking about how you will be getting your happily ever after And even though the music is over, he takes you into his arms again for one more dance.

// What's your favorite Disney princess love song? Mine has to be Once Upon A Dream or Kiss the Girl or even Love is An Open Door - just because Hans is perfect in every way. ❤