Chapter 18: Meet the Family

Heyy guys! sorry this one isn't as long as the others but right now I have writers block. I'm try to make the story line extra awsome cause I plan on entering  this story in the Watty Awards 2011 (if you didn't already know that). I'm also going to try to start posting the pictures I've been drawing on the side...

================================================================================

Sasuke’s POV

"Where’s Raven?" I shrugged. "You have to know!"

"I do but you’re a ninja... go find her." I said coldly.

"I’ll get you Sasuke!" Then Kakashi ran off to find Raven. I knew where Raven was. She was with that mutt, over at his house. I broke the chopsticks in my hand. Yeah I was being an ass to Raven but I wasn’t going to hand her over to Kiba! There probably joking around that will lead to kissing, then making out. His nose started to bleed as the last picture popped into his head. Raven...naked....under... "NO! I will not let that happen."-then I realized where I was.-"How did Kakashi get inside my house? Never mind that. I can’t let Raven and Kiba have sex!" Wait... I slumped in my chair. Maybe she’s not meant to be with me... Na.. She’s supposed to be mine. I quickly finished my food and ran out the door.

Kiba’s POV

I watched as Raven was on the floor being licked by the three Haimaru brothers. Normally I would have stopped them but the way Raven was laughing, I didn’t want to. I was a little jealous of them, then Akumaru joined in and she laughed harder. Time for an intervention. I dropped down to the floor and pulled her into my lap. I held her to my chest and wined. The four dogs sat down and cocked there heads to the side. Raven started to wipe away tears wile she was still laughing.

"Well, that’s a good sign. The boys normally don’t like people outside the clan." Hana smiled at us. "My little brother is growing up."

"Sis!" I groaned. Raven laughed.

"That’s cute! Where’s my camera?" One of the dogs handed it to her. "Smile!!"

"Sis!" There was a flash. Hana tossed the camera at me. The picture showed Raven, laughing, sitting in my lap with me smiling. It was a great picture.

"Aww..." Raven whispered. I stood up and dragged Raven up with me.

"Come on. Let go get this printed." Akumaru jumped on my head and we walked to the store.

We both stood there, holding a copy of the picture. She glanced at her watch.

"Damn it! I late."She turned towards me. "Sorry Kiba, I have to go. I had fun today. Wee got to do this some other time." Raven hugged me then ran off. A blush crept onto my face. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Kiba!" My eyes shot open. It was Kakashi. "Where’d Raven go?"

"I-I don’t know." He put his head down then disappeared. "Ok?"

Kakashi’s POV

She has to be around her somewhere. You know what? Forget this! I ran by all of team seven’s houses and slipped them a note to meet me at the training grounds at five.

Raven’s POV

"You know Damian," I said flipping through my black note book. "I was hanging out with my friend. And this interrupted it."

"Which friend?" He deep voice seemed to echo through the room. I handed the picture that was taken not that long ago. He just starred at it. "Who the hell is this?! Your boyfriend, lover...."-He gave me a sly grin-"Mate?"