Chapter 11: Secrets Uncovered

heyy guys (well gals)!! i finaly wrote it!! sorry MissMalfoy all the things we talked about at ur house didnt make it into this chapter cause i relised (after this chapter) im at the beggining of book 2 story-line wise. luv ya!

in the brightest day, in the blackest night, no evil shal escape my sight. for thoughs how worship evils might beware my power. GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT! (i think thats the wrong catchfrace (sp?))

ok 1 last thing. please excuse all the words spelled wronge. my pencil doesnt have a spell-check setting :(. ON WITH THE STORY!!!

=================================================================================

"Are you sure that's right?" Guy questioned. I nodded.

"I had my doubts but now I'm sure." It all made sence now. We knew what Orochimaru wanted and what the Akatsuki might be watching; just waiting for the first sign.

"It would make sense." Asuma agreed. "With what she's been through she should have that ability." I looked over at Raven.

"We should probably get going. She should wake up any minute." We all stood and left.

Kiba's POV

Kyoko and I just got into a huge fight. I need to talk to someone. Sadly she was in the hospital. Guess I better start walking.

I got to the hospital about 10 minutes later. She was awake when I walked into the room. "Hey..." I said, happy to see she was ok.

"Sup." she said.

With a sigh I continued. "I'm really sorry if this ruins your day but I need to talk to you."

"Something happen with Kyoko?" Raven looked at me with soft eyes. I nodded.

"We...we got into a fight. This isn't the first; She's also been extremely controlling too." Raven shook her head.

"Kick her ass to the curb. She isn't good with boyfriends. They never last for her." She looked at me sadly.

I thought about what she said, the nodded. "I'll do it." She smiled then shivered. "You cold?"

"Yeah, but I'll be fine." She smiled. With one smooth motion I pulled my jacket off and gave it to her. Raven was about to protest when I said,

"It's a thank you for telling me what to do." I gave her a sweet, puppy-dog smile and left.

Raven's POV

'Aww! Kiba-kun Gave me his jacket!' I thought while I gently slipped it over my clothes. Pulling the hood over my head, I breathed in deeply an laid back. It smiled like Kiba's musk.

"So sleeping beauty finally awakes." I looked over at the door. Kakashi stood there like nothing happened. A smile creeped onto my face.

"KASHI-KUN!!!" He laughed at the nick-name. Kakashi walked up to me and put his hand on my head.

"Hm... Are you ok? You seem furry-er then normal."

"Ha ha your so funny! Aren't you suppose to be leering a mission right now?" Don't get me wrong. I love Kakashi's company but he was here a lot. I thought for a moment. 'Aww he's like a daddy!'

"Nope. No missions till you better. Oh and Kiba's jacket looks good on you." I blushed as he said the last sentence.

Kalashi's POV

"I'm just borrowing it." she stammered out. 'Looked like he was giving it to you.' I thought. With a laugh I said, "Your not acting like yourself."

"Wait till I get out of here."

"Trust me. We ALL are." we talked for a while longer before I left.

Raven's POV

"No way!! No thank you--!! Borrrring!! Give us something different to do. Something important! Something amazing!!" Naruto yelled. Then Iruka went on about missions.

"Are you listening?" Iruka yelled.

"I don't want to hear it! All the old fart eve does is apologize and then give me a lecture. But it's not fair. There's more to me than the trouble making screwup the old man thinks I am!" there was a moment of quiet witch I ruined by saying,

"Wow Naruto, that was... Wow." Sakura and Kakashi gave me a weird look, Sasuke ignored me.

The Hokage sighed. "Very well. I'll give your team a C-Rank mission. The protection of a Cretan individual..." the door opened.

"We," I started, "Have to take him, a drunk old dude, back to his village?" I asked.

"And I'm suppost to trust my life in the hands of a midget?" he replied.

"Who's the midget?" We stood in line. Sasuke being the tallest, then me (only slightly taller then Sakura), then Sakura and Naruto. I laughed, Sakura smiled, and Sasuke smirked. "I'LL KILL HIM "

"Wrong." Kakashi said, holding Naruto back, "No killing the old man you've been assigned to protect."

"I am Tazuna...." Blah blah blah. "Are you listening 'Death Eskimo'?" I looked up. Ya I still had Kiba's jacket on, he wouldn't take it back, but I am NOT about to take this crap.

"Listen! If you don't want me to kill you I suggest you don't make fun of me!" I yelled the last part causing Sakura and Naruto to cringe. And, bonus points, Tazuna cringed too.

"Ya... I have no control over her." Kakashi stated. That opened his eyes slightly and Sasuke... Is he... Glaring... At him? I shook my head.

We were all dismissed to get our stuff and told to meet up at the south gate.