Chapter 6: Koumori No Yoru Festival

Sasuke was looking in the mirror. He looked more emo then normal. But if you go to the Koumori No Yoru festival you have to were gothic clothes. He wondered what Raven was wearing. He knew that they would match; Raven told him what colors to wear. In Sasuke’s eyes, tonight had to be perfect. If he could find out if Raven liked him then he would ask her to be his girlfriend.

Sasuke looked at the clock. He was going to meet Kiba and Neji and walk to the girls house with them. He let out a small laugh as he remembered the look on Neji’s face when he found out Sasuke was going with Raven. With one last deep breath he headed for the door. Neji and Kiba where walking down the road while he was locking the door. We walked in silence. Neji, who was walking a few steps in front of us, stopped.

"Well," Kiba started, "It’s now or never and I get the feeling they’ll be mad if we never show up." Sasuke and Neji nodded then walked up the stairs behind Kiba. Kiba looked at Neji and Sasuke then he knocked on the door. Kyoko opened the door instantly.

Her eyes sparkled when she spoke. "Hey guys! Come in and have a seat! The others are still getting ready." Her smile stayed on her lips the whole time. "Do you guys want anything? Water? Coke?" We all said "No thank you."

"Well, I’ll go get the others!" She bounded up the stairs. Shortly after, Hikari came down the short flight of stairs. She was a lot calmer then Kyoko but she still had that spark. She nodded a ‘hey’ and sat down. Kyoko came running down the Grand Stairs and jumped down the short flight of stairs. "Raven’s on her way." Raven walked down the stairs. She didn’t have that spark like the others but Sasuke’s heart still skipped a beat.

She had on a red, black, and white dress, red and black stripped stockings, a book bag shaped like a casket, and black knee-high combat boots with a red lace design. The way her outfit hugged her body in all the right places made her look like a gothic goddess. But tonight she was my angel. My gothic angel.

Raven’s POV

I came down the stairs. Sasuke was sitting on the couch with Kiba and Neji. All I could think about was how handsome he looked in gothic clothes. Sasuke’s gaze was locked on me. I shifted a little and tried my hardest not to blush.

Sasuke’s POV

I stood up and walked over to Raven. "Ready to go?" I questioned as calmly as I could. She nodded. Kyoko was practically dragging Kiba out the door but he looked like he was enjoying it. Neji and Hikari left next with Raven and I behind them. On the walk to the festival, Kyoko almost tripped and almost took Kiba down with her. Hikari and Raven shared a hushed laugh.

We arrived at the festival. There was a spooky fairies wheel, games, food, rides, and the main attraction. The 40-story haunted house. Its said to be so scary that if you make it to the 40th floor they’ll give you $100. Every year some of the workers bail because people have died in there and they claim to see there ghosts.

But that would be the last thing on are list. First off was the rides. I looked at her and was about to ask her what she wanted to do first, when she said, "Lets go ride the roller coaster!" She had a smile daring to show its self on her lips. I nodded and we walked over to the ride. We sat in the front and the ride took off. This roller coaster was the fastest one they had all year. When it was over we got off laughing at all the people that couldn’t stomach the ride. We went on a few more rides then got something to drink. We walked around and looked at all the games. Raven started to take a drink of her strawberry Ramune when something caught her eye.

I followed her gaze to the ball toss game. She looked at me and said, "I beat I can do better then you."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. She nodded. "You’re on!" We played the game 34 times before we called it a draw. When we told the man we were done playing he put a big bag on the table. It had 34 stuffed animals in it.

"You guys earned these." The man said. We where a little shocked as we walked to an empty picnic table. Raven went to get some pizza for us.

Raven’s POV

I left to go get some pizza for me and Sasuke. When I got back to the table Sasuke was putting all the animals on the table. I was trying my hardest not to laugh while I gave him the pizza. I couldn’t hold it anymore.

"Ok," I said getting his attention. "What made you want to put them all on the table?"

He shrugged and said, "I got curious. They look like skeletons."

"There supposed to. There skelanimals." He looked confused. I laughed. "It’s a brand of stuff. I’m a big fan of it to."

He smiled. "Then you won’t have a problem taking them home."

"That wouldn’t be fair!"

"It is if I say so." I smirked. She growled lightly but gave up. We put up the stuffed animals and started heading for the haunted house. Then things turned for the worst. The Anbu Black Ops were keeping people away from the towering building. This night went from amazing to terrible.