Chapter 4: Looks Like An Angel Fights Like A Devil

The kick pushed her about 5 yards away. She was fast on her feet an was quickly behind him. With one quick move Raven hit him in the back. The battle went on for a while till a bell was in her hand. She smirked. "I'm stronger then I look."

While still dazed Kakashi yelled, " Did that really just happen?!" Raven's laugh echoed through the woods. Remembering me, Kakashi disappeared with only two bells left. I was in shock.

[FF to after noon]

Naruto was tied to the post and only Raven had a bell. Sakura, Raven, and I were given lunch but told not to feed Naruto. When Kakashi left, Raven held out her food to Naruto. "You'll need this more than me." Sakura looked down then gave Naruto her food.

"Here Naruto." Sakura said.

"But Sakura. . ." Naruto stammered.

Sakura sighed. "I'm not that hungry anyway."

"Thanks Sakura, but you'll have to feed me." With a sigh, she started to feed him but Kakashi appeared.

"YOU ALL!! pass." He said. We were all in shock but apparently Raven recovered first because she jumped up and yelled.

"YOU DO NOT DO THAT!!" After Raven calmed down Naruto started charring. We all left to go eat; Kakashi treat. By the time we got to the restraint Sakura pointed out that Naruto was still tied up.

"If he's a good ninja he can get out himself." After Raven said that she stopped eating. "Someone's gonna have to untie him." She went back to eating.

"Or," Kakashi stated. "We could wait until he ether gets down himself or someone finds him and helps him."

"Good idea." Sakura said.