That was my queue to go out. I braced my self and stepped out. The spotlight shown on me and the crowd went wild. I started strutting down the runway, everyone's applaud still loud as thunder. I gave coy smiles. I knew where my parenst were sitting with my brother and when I turned in that direction, he was there with them. Tristan was there wolf whistling and cheering me on. How could I have not seen that coming?!! I reached the end of the runway where the cameras were, I bit my lip hopefully coming off as a sex bomb, and blew a kiss. 

I turned around and started walking back. When I  reached the end, one assistant quickly took me to change into the fantasy bra.  It registered to me that he was there. I couldn't be happier. It gave me an opportunity to show off a little also since he's never seen the model side of me.

Miguel was out on stage doing his thing. The event director hurried me along and he was talking to someone on his mic. 

I started screaming for one of the hair dressers to pass me some hair spray cause I felt my hair drop a little. I assesed myself in front of the mirror that was next to the line of the models. It was my turn and just as I stepped out, Miguel took my hand and walked with me to the end of the runway. Instead of blowing a kiss, I kissed his cheek. Obviously, I knew Tristan was watching. A little payback for making me feel so sad. I let go of Miguel's hand and walked back.

My last costume change was for the PINK line. It was a simle black and gold bra with gold shorts that had PINK written in black across my butt. I carried a tote and wore high stocking and paired it with Mary Janes. Rita Ora was singing her heart out when I came out for the last time. I looked directly at Tristan and blew him a kiss. The screen showed his face and his reactions and the crowd loved it. 

The last model went out after me and the event director told us to walk back out onto the stage to thank everyone. We held hands and when we came out, everyone was on their feet. We waved, I made sure I waved at my parents and brother and obviously Tristan who looked like he was happy. 

Backstage, the girls and I prepared for the after party. I already had a simple red sequined Farah Khan dress paired off with Tom Ford heels. There were special showers for us so we showered and I had my hair done again.

Before heading out, we did interviews on the carpet and that was it. The party was already started when we got there. It was at the hotel next door.

"There she is. My baby. We're so proud of you." my mother gushed as she hugged me. Then my dad then my brother.

"Hello, there stranger. How are you." I held out my hand for Tristan to shake. 

"Hello stranger." he said then held my hand and gently pulled me to him. He kissed me in front of everyone.

"We'll leave you two alone." my brother dragged my parents away.

"I'm sorry I lied. I just wanted to surprise you.' he said pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Well, I was. Thank you for coming. It meant alot." I grinned.

"How could I miss my supermodel girlfriend's show. Did you have to kiss that guy though." he pouted.

"Learnt your lesson haven't you. Don't lie to me" I kissed him. 

We enjoyed the rest of the night. My parents left early and my brother probably was with a girl. A few of my friends were headed to a night club we Tristan and I went along. It had been a while since we went clubbing too. The last time we went I was cornered by freaks and nearly got raped. This time I made sure I stuck by his side.

We mingled with everyone drank drinks. Then when my favorite songs came up I dragged him to the floor to dance with me. I realized then that I never really danced with him properly. I made sure I danced provocatively. He was my boyfriend after all. After dancing, I was pulled aside by the club's official people to take pictures with them.  Tristan waited patiently and then we left.