Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Anna your face is redder than a baboons' ass! What is it?" She tried to take a look at my phone but I quickly snatched it away.

"Nothing Jessica! What's up with you?" I said nodding my head to her phone.

Her face went tangerine orange.

"Hmmhmm." I said smiling at her and raising my eyebrows.

One mention of her and Shawn and she'll leave me be for another hour.

****At the hotel****

We had rode the entire way with only two stops and wd had finally made it to our destination.

Ms.T and Mr.Jones was handing out room keys.

Some of us were tired and the others wanted to go to the 24 hour indoor pool. I knew Jess would go wherever Shawn went, wether she was tired or not. At moments like this I was glad I wasn't in a relationship because honestly I needed a proper nap. Yet, it also saddens me because at this moment her hands were wrapped around his waist and his arm around her shoulders.

The warmth they were experiencing together was what I craved most at this time. Warmth of having someone next to me, knowing that they cared for me.

I could feel someone's eyes on me and a quick glance around the room helped me spot the culprit.

Louis was practically staring at me. His eyes were doing that electric blue thing.

"Louis?" Ms.T's voice suddenly called snapping Louis out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" he answered looking in her direction.

"Unfortunately, you're all the way on the other side of the hotel from the rest of us." Her face seemed a bit disappointed, but his didn't, atleast not really.

"Oh, it's fine."

"Great!" She smiled at him.

Ms.T continued to pass out room keys. Mr.Jones, Mrs.Smith and Mr.Dunn all gathered kids to take up to thier rooms.

Louis stayed down with Ms.T, who seemed confused about something.

"Well, Lou it seems you're not the only one who got seperated from the group. Jess and Anna's room is down the hall from yours."

Oh God.

Jess looked back at me and smiled. She's terrible at containing her emotions.

"Girls if its to uncomfortable I can switch you out with a group of boys?"

"Oh no we're fine." Jess spoke up.

Ms.T looked at me for confirmation, but her brothers eyes were doing that electric thing again. This time his lip was caught between his teeth.

"Anna? Is it alright with you?"

"Yes." I said, finally removing my eyes from her brother.

"Sounds great! Shall we go up then?"

"You two go ahead, I'm going to the pool!" Jess announced.

"To the lift we go!" Louis said walking in that direction. We'd be the only ones on the elevator because we were the only ones going in this area of the hotel.

I grabbed the handle to my luggage and wheeled it behind Louis trying to catch up.

He was standing in front of the elevator waiting for it to come down from the ninth floor when I'd finally reached him.

"Anna, I think you're going to be the death of me." He said.

"Why?" I asked. Trying desperately to understand.