44. I Am Sorry!

Aranya's POV

Only until the next day has it dawned to me that I am about to die. And with out letting anybody know, I cried inside my bathroom. For a moment, I didn't think about the people I will leave behind, I thought about myself. The fear of dying crept up to me. Questions like, is there really a place called heaven? What about hell? The thought of staying in one of those places scare the living shit out of me. Living.. a word that I wouldn't be soon.
And I can't believe I have to watch myself die slowly. Why not end it now?! I don't know why but it was like my body was taking control as I found myself rummaging through the medicine cabinet. Some of the the shampoo bottles fell down as I finally found what I was looking for.
It was a sharp and shiny razor.
I can easily see my veins, and if I really wanted to die, I just have to aim it right.
I'm breaking down and I'm about to die.
So this is how it all ends.
Just then the bathroom door flew open and before I knew it the razor was out of my hands and I was being pulled out of the bathroom and was being enveloped in a big big hug.
"DON'T DO THAT!!! I THOUGHT YOU WILL STAY STRONG FOR ME!!!!!" Virat sobbed. I felt so stupid and embarrased. How could I? I just told him I'd stay strong for him? Selfishness took over me, and I wanted to slap myself.
I was sobbing as well. "I .. I'm sorry."
He started stoking my hair. "Just, don't do it. Ever. Again. You said you're going to fight it, you promised."
I was sobbing in his chest. "Yes, I promise."
I felt really guilty, and ashamed.
Next thing I knew he was picking me up bridal style and brought me to the bed. He put me down as he laid down beside me.
I was hugging him on the bed as he was slowly stroking my hair, humming out Island in the Sun.
It was so calming. The sound of him humming. It made me relaxed. It made me feel like I'm in paradise.
"Tell me a story.." I whispered.
"What story?" He replied softly.
I smiled with my eyes closed. "Of how you fell in love with me."
He smiled and said. "Good choice."
I giggled softly. "Why is that?"
His hand caressed my cheeks. "Because it's a story worth telling."
So he told me how he fell in love with me. From the tweet I sent him and beyond..