29. Execution Day.

Derek's POV

I was in my bed only when I heard my phone ringing. I answered the call without seeing the caller id. "Who's this?" I asked with my sleepy voice. "Oye Sleeping Beauty! Virat here." Virat said. "Wah bhai! Finally apne best friend ki yaad aa gayi hmmm?" I asked teasingly. "Sorry yaaar. I was a bit busy. Anyways I need your help" Virat said. "Anything for you" I assured. Virat told me about the plan. I was happy for him and Aranya. "But take care of Aranya. She has already beared a lot" I said. "Of course yaar. She means everything to me" Virat assured. After talking for a few minutes about Aranya, we finally ended the call. And I set up to put the plan into action.....

Aranya's POV

"I gotta go." I said while rushing out of the house. "Bring for me two pizzas while coming back" Anurag bhai shouted. "Never" I shouted back.
Derek has called me suddenly to Starbucks and God knows why. After a few minutes of drive, I finally reached Starbucks. I saw Derek sitting on the table and I made my way to him straight.  "Sit" He ordered. 'What's wrong with him? No hi. No hello' I said to myself. "Ummm Derek are you alright?" I asked nervously. Without shifting his gaze from the window he replied dryly " No. I am in trouble. Boss wants you to accompany Virat to their England tour. It will be profitable for our 'Meet & Greet'. If you don't go, then my job will be at stake too". I sighed. "Fine. I will. But why me? You're more capable than me." "Because who will handle our shows if I will have to go. You won't be able to do it all by your own right?" He asked. "Moreover you know right, Mrigakshi will be going there too." He added. "Then I am definitely going" I said to him.

Virat's POV

I was pacing up and down the room wondering if the plan had worked or not. "Calm down Virat. The plan will definitely work" Rohit assured. "You're saying it because Shruti agreed to come with you" I replied. "Even Isha agreed to come with you right Raina" I added. "Yeah dude!" Raina grinned. I sighed. "Why is Aru so stubborn?" I asked. "Because she is the best girl one can ever wish for" Raina and Rohit said together. Shruti and Isha faked being hurt. "Guys, she's only mine" I said. Raina and Rohit raised up their hands in defence.

After one hour.....

"Virat, Aru's calling you" Isha shouted from the living room. "Yeah coming." Saying that I rushed down the stairs to fetch my phone from the living room. The call had gone missed but I called her up again. Aranya took no time to receive it. "Virat, why didn't you tell me that Mrigakshi will be accompanying your team too? I am so pissed off right now. You know it very well how she behaves around with you and yet you didn't care to tell me hmmm." Aranya said. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Don't get angry baby. I was going to tell you about it but-" before I could complete the sentence, Aranya cut me off. "When Virat? After you had gone to England ha. Anyways let me give you a sad news. I will be accompanying you to England too. And I won't let that bitch to get near you" Aranya said. She was trying to sound angry but it came out as ever so sweetly. "Really? I am sooooo happy baby" I said while jumping around the room. "Now get your baggages packed" Aranya said. "And I love you Mr Kohli" She added. "I love you tooooo" I replied. After talking for a few more minutes we kept the call.

After keeping the call I made my way straight to the kitchen where Raina and Rohit were preparing lunch. "Guysssss! She agreed". A couple of "yuuhuu"s followed after I said it. "But Virat, make sure that Aranya shouldn't know about the Mrigakshi thing. You know that Mrigakshi is a total bitch. She can do anything" Rohit warned. Hearing that, a shiver ran down my spine. It was not that I was afraid of Mrigakshi, but the mere thought of Aranya going away from me made me afraid...

Sorry for the late updates guys! I am pretty much busy with my seminars and sessionals. I will be updating soon. I love you all xx