31. Did He Just Do That!!

Aranya's POV

After I got seated, a giant screen opposite to me showed me. 'Ugh! The media' I muttered under my breathe. When the match started, I couldn't take my eyes off the new Indian opener Virat who also happens to be my boyfriend. I was praying hard today, for I knew that he wanted to prove himself. Now with this match on this ground, he was very likely to pass 99.

Virat's POV
On the verge of yet another century, I closed my eyes and just prayed to god for his support. I wanted to make it big for me, my mom and my Aranya-the two women I loved and adored. This one is for you, Aranya and mom, I thought.
The big screen in between the audience said VIRAT 99*. My eyes flickered to Aranya who sat in the VIP Box. Was she praying hard for me? Perhaps it was the tension on her face that caused the camera to focus on her angelic face. Then she opened her lovely eyes to check whether it was over. Didn't she know it was drinks?

Aranya's POV

I opened my eyes to see if Virat had completed the century or not, but to my utter disappointment I saw that it was drinks break. For a while, I talked to Isha and Shruti. But then again started to concentrate on the match when the drinks break got over.

"And Kohli go for the big hit. It's a SIX and he reaches his 5th consecutive century. And with this he also becomes the fastest cricketer to score 4000 runs. The first in this ground. I tell you this young man is on a roll!" I heard the commentator speak.
Oh, my God! I can't believe it. My Virat had hit yet another century, and I am here watching him live. I've decided to wear this jersey whenever he is playing.
The camera was zoomed on his face, showing an unusual happiness. As if he had achieved something more than a century.

Virat's POV

To say I was happy will be an understatement. I was more than happy actually. After being congratulated by Dhoni bhai I looked towards Aranya, who was jumping like a 8-year old girl. I waved towards her and she waved back. I could see the cameras were focused on us as I saw myself and Aranya on the big-screen. But I cared less and the next thing which I did, left Aranya completely surprised. I just a gave a flying kiss to her infront of the whole media and the public. I could see that the whole stadium erupted in cheers after seeing our small love scene which made Aranya to blush even more.
I came out of my trance when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. "Virat, as much as we will like to see you two love birds, we have a match to finish too" Dhoni bhai said. I just gave him a 'Duh!' Look.

By the end of the match we were successful in setting a huge target of 370 for the English team with no loss of wickets. Dhoni bhai scored 175 while I was able to lift my score to 195. After that we walked back to the dressing room.

Aranya's POV

DID HE JUST DO THAT?? Never in my life I had expected Virat to be so daring and open about our love. It was sweet and cute though. Isha and Shruti kept on ranting about that 'sweet moment' whereas Sakshi Bhabi just stormed out of the room. I wonder why? I made a mental note to ask her about it in the hotel.
"Gosh! You and Virat are going to be all over the news today" Shruti said excitedly. I just groaned. I won't be having a normal life after this without any sort of privacy. People will just treat me as Virat Kohli's girlfriend and not Aranya Mehta. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Isha and Shruti dragging me towards the dressing room of the team. "Are we even allowed to go there?" I asked them nervously. "Who cares? Our boyfriends are out there. So we automatically have the free access" Isha replied. "Yeah right" I said sarcastically.

After pushing through the small crowd, we finally made our way to the dressing room. On reaching the dressing room Isha and Shruti ran to their respective boyfriends. Rohit lifted Shruti in bridal style whereas Raina just hugged Isha. I searched through the room to see where Virat is, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I congratulated Dhoni bhai and was chatting with the rest of the guys when I saw Virat. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was all wet. I didn't know when I started drooling over him. "Drooling much?" Dhoni Bhai asked suddenly. "Noooo..." Saying that I just covered my face with my hands, feeling all shy.

I could hear everyone laugh on seeing my reaction. After a few seconds I felt someone's touch on my face. I immediately came to know that it was Virat. "Vi-" before I could say anything he cut me off by saying "Awww meri jaan is all shy. Come let me take you away from them" before I could reply, Virat carried me in bridal style towards the corridor. On reaching the corridor he let me down and said "Miss Aranya Mehta where's my booster?" "Booster?" I asked confused. "This" saying that Virat slowly leaned down to kiss my lips. When our lips touched, I closed my eyes and kissed him in return. Virat slided his tongue through my bottom lip to ask my permission, which I gave him happily. He deepened the kiss immediately and held me closer to him. After a few minutes, he let go off my lips and started trailing down kisses on my neck. On reaching my soft spot, he sucked in it making me moan a bit. But, before we could continue further with our make out session, we heard someone's footsteps. Virat let go off me immediately and looked towards the door. The door bulged open, and there stood Mrigakshi with a grin plastered on her face. On seeing Virat, she ran to him and hugged him tight ignoring my presence. "Congrats Veeee" she said and planted a kiss on his cheek. Virat thanked her. After chatting for a minute with him she went back. After she had left, Virat looked towards me. I just rolled eyes. "Bye. I need to go" saying that I made my way to go but Virat held my wrist and made me turn towards him. I didn't look at him though. "Baby look at me" he said. I didn't reply. After a few seconds he said again "Jaan look at me. I am sorry". "No Virat. You let her to hug and kiss you" I replied. "Aru, I am yours baby. And I an so sorry. I hate her too you know. From today onwards, I won't talk to her. I promise." He said. "Pinkie Promise?" I asked. "Ha baba pinkie promise" he assured. "Come let me take you back to your seat now. Isha and Shruti are already there" he added. I just nodded. He entwined my hand with his and led me down the way to my seat. He pecked on my lips one last time and said "I love you". "I love you too Virat" I said. After that he left for the second innings.....

In the pic: Virat giving flying kiss to Aranya.