14. Murder In The Dark-II

Aranya's POV
Did you find him yet?" I whispered into my phone. I was currently doing a three way call with Virat and Yuvi bhai. I felt like a ninja or something slipping into the shadows and sneaking into different rooms. Unfortunately, I was doing all this for nothing. I'd turn around a corner, bottle up in defence, but Raina and Isha wouldn't be there. "I don't see him up here" Virat whispered back. I don't think he's out-" Yuvi bhai started to say until we heard muffled cries. "YUVI BHAI" Virat and I both screamed into the phone, but there was no answer. The line was cut off. He was gone. I started to breathe heavily, frantically looking around the room I was in. I rushed over to a window, but didn't see Raina and Isha outside. I pushed the curtain back and heard Virat.

"Yuvi bhai's gone" Virat said finally. "H-He was taken by the enemy. " I said adding in a few fake sniffles. "A moment of silence for him" Silence filled our conversation, as we paid our respects but didn't last long. "All right that's all he gets! He was the first one killed."
I heard Virat chuckling a bit as I went into the guest bedroom. I checked under the bed and in the closet, pushing past the few clothes they had inside. Nothing. Where was the stupid boy?
"I'm guessing he's outside." Virat said again. I could hear him opening and closing the bedroom doors. "But just be careful."
"Why? I'd hear him coming inside."
"I can't remember if we left the windows open in the kitchen and the living room." I felt my phone vibrate twice. Text from Shruti.
Heard Yuvi bhai screaming like a little girl. Rushed over and Raina and Isha got me and Rohit. I don't know where Dhoni bhai is. Our hair's all sticky so hurry up.

I laughed softly at the text then replied to Virat who was still waiting on the other end. "I'll go lock them." I said, running over to the first one. I groaned, frustrated that the window wouldn't go down. I pushed as hard as I could but it seemed to be jammed. Ugh, I wish I was stronger. I froze when I heard someone behind me.
"Need some help with that, love?"
I was a bit scared to turn around. I could see his reflection in the window. I could see the smirk growing on his face as he walked towards me. I quickly turned around, pointing my bottle of chocolate at the mischievous boy. My hands were shaking but I watched as he backed up a bit.
"I'm armed, Raina." I said.
"I am too, Winnie." Isha said back, holding up her whipped cream. I glared at both and they glared back. "Drop the chocolate bottle and your hair won't get messed up anymore."
I bit my lip. "I'm not scared of you, Raina."
"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I don't mean to brag, but I'm -" He flipped his hair a bit, making me roll my eyes. "The best."
"I'm aware of that, Raina. You know what else I'm aware of?"
"What, Winnie?" Isha asked
"THIS!" I squeezed the bottle as hard as I could, spraying the gooey chocolate all over their clothes. They started screaming, like I had stabbed them in the back or something. It was quite entertaining actually.
"All right, guys!" I yelled as loud as possible. "I got you both! The game's overrmmm-" Raina quickly got up and clamped a chocolate covered hand over my mouth.
"It's not over yet." He said in a dark, creepy tone. Chills went down my spine. "Now they'll have to find you." I made muffled cries as he dragged me down the hall, humming innocently. Raina was known as the prankster of the group. He was like the evil mastermind. Never underestimate this boy.
"Aranya?!" I heard the boys yelling, obviously rushing to find me, but Raina quickly shoved all three of us into the closet in the guest bedroom. It was a walk in closet so it wasn't cramped at all. He was standing in front of the doorway, smirking lightly.
"Raina, the game's over." I said, a bit freaked out. He just chuckled, shaking his head.
"Oh Winnie, innocent little Winnie..." Isha took the chocolate bottle out of my hand when I wasn't paying attention. "The boys will never find you."
"They will come save me!" I said then remembered my phone was still in my pocket. I never hung up on Virat. Maybe I could hit the speaker button when Raina and Isha weren't looking... I managed to hit the speaker button while they marveled at their 'weapons' of choice. They seemed to be almost deciding what to do with me. "They're sure to find me in the closet in the guest bedroom!" I said, just a little bit louder. Hopefully Virat would hear me.
"Well then I'll just do this before they come!" Isha screwed the top off the chocolate sauce and poured it over my head. The chocolate gooeyness dripped down from the top of my head and slowly slid down to my shoulder. It was cold making it worse. I just stood there in shock as my curls began to disappear, thick chocolate choking them out. Raina let out a quiet evil laugh.
"Why Isha?!" I screamed. "You're just jealous of my curls, aren't you?! If you loved them why did you get rid of them?!" I tried to stop the chocolate from dripping but it was already slipping down to my clothes. Some went down my back making me shiver.
Raina shook the whipped cream bottle as I tried to back up to the wall so he wouldn't do anymore damage to my hair. So this is how Rohit and Shruti feels. I closed my eyes as I felt the back of the wall. Raina towered over me by a lot. I was only 5'5, much smaller than his 5'9. I knew I was going to be in the bathroom for a long time just trying to wash this stuff out of my hair.
"Drop the whipped cream, Raina and Isha" I heard a door burst open and a thick Delhite accent say. I opened my eyes to see Raina's hand that was holding the bottle inches away from my face. He turned around to see the other four boys pointing their weapons at him. He groaned, dropping the bottle to the floor in surrender.
"Fine." Isha grumbled.
"Step away from Aranya, and come out here." Dhoni bhai said slowly sounding like a cop. I laughed softly as Raina and Isha backed up, an annoyed look on his face. Yuvi bhai, covered in chocolate and his hair sticking up all over the place. I guessed Raina designed his hair with the whipped cream. The other boys were no better. Virat was the only one who was spared. I wished I went upstairs instead. Yuvi bhai quickly put Raina's arms behind his back, pushing him out of the closet.
"Well, look at you." Rohit said, laughing at my body, covered in chocolate and whipped cream.
"You're no better!" I said, motioning to what Raina did to his hair. It was no longer a quiff. A mix of whipped cream and chocolate was pushing his hair down, reminding me of the hairstyle he used to wear during the IPL 6 days, when he was so cute and like a baby possum. "Virat was spared." Dhoni bhai, Rohit, Shruti and I turned to Virat who was whistling innocently.
"Hmm? Oh, you know. Just got lucky! Being the vice captain and all." Virat joked with us.
"I SAY GROUP HUG!" Shruti yelled and we immediately caught Virat, rubbing all the chocolate off our bodies and onto him. I even whipped my hair, getting the chocolate on him. It was hilarious. Rohit and Dhoni bhai took pictures, uploaded them on Twitter, then left Virat and I in the room.
Alone.
"Ugh, I need to shower." I said, feeling all sticky. The smell of chocolate filled the whole house. I was kinda used to it since I helped my aunt in the bakery sometimes. "Umm, but thanks for saving me, I guess, Virat." I blushed a bit.
"Saving you, huh?" He chuckled. "I saved my princess from the evil Suresh Raina"
I giggled a bit, looking up into his eyes. They were sparkling and I couldn't help but get lost in them. He sent me a warm smile and tried to fix his hair a bit. I smiled lightly. He didn't have to change a thing about him. He was perfect. "Virat, unless there's chocolate in my ears, I think you called me your princess."
"I did now didn't I?" He kissed my head, chuckling a bit. "You know I was always asking for a princess, but I think they sent me an angel instead."