34. Bad Day Turned Good-II

Aranya's POV

Anger flared in me as Virat's grip tightened. Pushing him away from me, I stormed up to Mrigakshi and pushed her shoulder, making her turn to face me. "Are you fucking serious?" She instantly looked shocked. "What was that for?" I laughed darkly, "Maybe for hitting on my boyfriend and then acting as a bitch after he rejected you!"
Mrigakshi's eyes narrowed and before I knew it, we were at it. I was pulling her hair as she was pulling mine, both of us clawing at one another before tumbling onto the ground, trying to get in a good hit. Around us, you could tell the guys were in shock, as were the girls. But Mrigakshi and I were still attacking.

Then was the time reality kicked in and the guys were pulling us off each other. Virat had his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me up in the air from on top of her as Yuvi bhai helped him hold me back, considering I was kicking. Dhoni bhai and Sakshi bhabi were the only ones who cared enough to pick her up from the ground as she glared at me through narrowed eyes. If it went without saying, then I'll just state it anyway - we had the whole bowling alley's attention.
"Go back to the hotel before you get into another fight idiot" Sakshi bhabi snapped at her. She apologized to all of us on Mrigakshi's behalf and then took her to the hotel.
Virat wrapped me up in his arms, my face turning into his chest as he hugged me tightly. I heard Mrigakshi mutter curse words before hearing the unbalanced click of shoes down the bowling alley, which replied to her with silence. People were staring, but I didn't care. Weakly, I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend's waist, wondering if he was angry.
"We better get out of here before they call security," Virat murmured into my hair as his grip tightened slightly.
I nodded against his chest, slipping out of his arms wordlessly. When I turned around, people around us had started talking again above a soft mumble, but my friends were still shocked with what had happened. The girls, however, were grinning at me proudly - as were Raina and Yuvi bhai. I swear I saw a hint of a smile on Dhoni bhai's lips, but he was too good to admit it.
After we returned our shoes and paid for our game, we were off. Virat and I climbed into the bus as everyone else joined us taking their respective seats with their respective girlfriend/wife, all driving to the same destination - the hotel. Virat kept my hand in his as he pulled out of the parking lot, a small smile on his lips.
"Is it wrong to think that it was hot of you to do that?" Virat asked, glancing over at me as his smile kept getting bigger.
I laughed, saying, "Don't tell me, or I might get in more fights."
He shook his head teasingly, "Wouldn't want that - seriously, that crazy bitch pulled out your earring, honey". "When we get to the room, I'll check it out." He added. "Okay, Dr. Virat." I said weakly. "That's what they call me.". "Are you mad at me?" . Virat's brow furrowed. "Why would I be mad at you if part of the reason why you tackled her to the ground was for me?". I shrugged, and that was the end of our conversation. Virat squeezed my hand and sent me a hundred watt smile, making my weak one seem like the ugliest thing on earth.

Once I entered the room, a moment later, my boyfriend came in. He was wearing a smile, and pecked me on the lips. I kissed him back before the words Mrigakshi had said to Virat just a half hour earlier rang through my head: you don't deserve her!
Almost like he sensed this, my boyfriend pulled back and said, "If you're thinking about what she said to me about you, then don't. You're beautiful. You're my life. You're my first love and you're gonna be my last love. I will live till you're there with me. I love you so much"
How did I get such a good guy?
Virat chuckled, winking and saying, "You just got lucky."
Oops.... I said that outloud. "Anyways that was a bad day turned good. And I love you too"

Sorry for the late updates! I will be updating soon enough :)