18. Clubbing

Aranya's POV
"Ishuuu! I need your help!" I called Isha from my bedroom as I tried to find something to wear for the club we were headed to this evening. I had nearly emptied my entire wardrobe but still couldn't find something that I thought would work. It couldn't be something too tight or slutty, but then it couldn't be too classy or elegant either.

"What's the problem?" Isha walked in, already dressed, with both her hair and her makeup done. She wore a gorgeous red knee length dress. It was studded with sequins around the neck and waistline and defined her curves perfectly. She had matching red lipstick and her hair set up in a slick updo. Why was she able to get dressed so easily look so good? "Oh my god, why aren't you ready yet?" Isha yelled at me. "I don't know what to wear. Help me find something?" I said trying to sound as convincing as I could. She shook her head at me before going straight to my pile of clothes and flicking through them all. Within five seconds, she had already pulled something out and I knew that it was going to be 'the one'.
"This is the perfect outfit, and Virat loves black right? You will look stunning in it" Isha said smiling widely. I went to the other room and quickly got dresses. I wore a matching pair of black stilletoes with it. "Well you look stunning of course! Virat toh gaya iss bar" Shruti said coming in for a hug and squeezed me tight. Isha took no time to join us too.

30 minutes later. .

"Oh my God!! Why is there so much flashing?" Isha asked nervously. Isha, Shruti and I were in my cousin Anurag's car who had come to drop us at the club. "It's the paparazzi" Shruti answered Isha's question, cringing when she said the last word. "But why would there be paparazzi in front of a night club? " I asked while pressing my face against the tinted windows within the cab. "My guess is that they somehow found out that the Indian cricket team is here". We got down from the car and made our way to the club. As it was too crowded, I lost track of Shruti and Isha. The boys had to be here if there was this much paparazzi, but where were they?
I thought I heard someone call my name but couldn't really tell with all of the yelling and shouting around me. Oh my god, where were Isha and Shruti, well where was I? Then, without any warning, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me close to their strong frame. "What the -" I was genuinely terrified, thinking I'd been grabbed by a stranger. But, when I turned around, I was faced by those two familiar brown eyes. "Virat" I whispered giving him a tight hug. "Let's get out of this" He chuckled in my ear before leading me through the crowd. His fingers interwined with mine and held me tight, keeping me from getting lost again. Virat continued to lead the way and soon enough the bass was seeping into my ears and I could feel the beat vibrating in the air. "You okay?" Virat asked and I just gave him a quick nod and flashed him a smile before he opened the door.

"Aruuu!! Where the hell did you go?" My eyes had just about adjusted to the darkness within the club and that's when I saw Isha skipping over to me, Rohit and Shruti trailing behind. "Um I got a bit lost." I gave her an embarrassed smirk before waving back at Rohit and Shruti. "Never mind. Well I am gonna go mingle, Soooo see you around. " With that all three of them went to the dance floor leaving me and Virat alone.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked Rohit, his hand still holding mine, but when I looked at him, he was already gazing at me. "And where is Raina, Dhoni bhai, Yuvi bhai and all the other guys? " I added. "They are already on the dance floor. Maybe they want to give us some time" He said with a sheepish smile on his face. "Huh sorry? What do you mean Vi-?" Before I could complete saying it, he put his finger on my lips and continued to say "And I want to say that you are looking very gorgeous". I immediately started to blush hard but somehow I managed to say "Thanks, but I guess you look splendid yourself". He gave me a dazzling smile in return. "Anyway you want to dance?" He asked. I nodded. He quickly grabbed my hand and led us onto the dance floor where we joined the rest of the crowd.

Virat's POV
We were having a great time. We danced and swayed to the music, laughed and smiled at each other. I felt as if it was just me and Aranya. 'Virat what are you waiting for? Go ahead and ask her out before its too late.' My inner conscience told me. 'Yeah! It's high time. I will ask her out tomorrow after the work at the radio station gets done' I said to myself. I was knocked from my thoughts when a group of rather drunk people shoved past me and Aranya, pushing Aranya into me, as I quickly steadied her and held her close in my arms. I was just about to give them a piece of my mind and probably start a fight, when I felt Aranya's hand brush my cheek softly. "Sssshhh Virat. Just leave them" I was somehow able to hear her as she spoke quietly into my ear above the noise. Her voice immediately soothed me, and my ear tingled with delight at the sound of it.

We went back to the bar. The rest of the guys joined us soon. Aranya went and joined the other girls. I just couldn't avert my gaze from Aranya. 'She is beyond beautiful. Not only from outside but inside too.' I told myself. "Ahem! Ahem! Virat may I have a little talk with you if you can spare some time from looking at Aranya?" Yuvi bhai said. I blushed as I realised that it was so evident for him. "Err. Sure bhai." I replied. "We all know that you are head over the heels for Aranya! So you better go and ask her out" Yuvi bhai said with a serious expression on his face. "I know bhai. But, I am afraid. What if she simply rejects me?" I asked him nervously. "Why will she do that? She loves you too. Can't you see that. Go get her before someone else gets to her" He said. "Yes bhai. I have a plan for tomorrow. But I will need the help of you guys for that." I said grinning wide. Of course. Anything for our little Cheeku" He replied in an assuring tone. With that he hugged me tightly and then went back to join the others.

I looked at Aranya who was stuck between four drunken people - Isha, Raina, Shruti and Rohit. When she looked at me, she passed me her beautiful smile which gives me a mini heart attack every time. I made my way to her, and hugged her from behind and whispered into her ears "Aruuu, it's late. Chalo I will drop you at home. Dhoni bhai will drop Isha and Shruti as Raina and Rohit are not sober anymore". She giggled hearing that and looked looked at me straight into my eyes. It made my heart do a flip - flop. With that we bid everyone goodbye and made our way out of the club.

We got into the car. Aranya was struggling to tie the seat belt. So I bended a bit, and tied her seat belt. After that I started off the engine and drove out of drive way. I switched on the radio. The song "Pehli Nazar Mein" from the movie Race was being played. It was one of my favourite song. But for the first time, I felt as if the song depicts the exact situation I am in. I looked at Aranya who was looking out of the window. I grabbed her hand. This made her to look at me in surprise. "Winnie will you go out with me tomorrow after your shift gets over" I asked her rather nervously. "Yes Virat" She said. This made my smile grow wider. The rest of the time passed by with our childish talks and fights. To my dislike, we arrived at our home. "Come on time tomorrow. Good night" She told me. "Sure sweetheart. Good night" She rolled her eyes and gave a small peck on my cheeks. I waited till she got inside and then went back to my home.

I plopped down on the bed after I got fresh. 'It will be a big day for you tomorrow Virat' my inner conscience told me. Before going to sleep, I made all the necessary arrangements. I also made a five way call with Dhoni bhai, Yuvi bhai, Rohit and Raina asking for suggestions. After making sure that everything is done, I went to sleep with the thoughts of Aranya in my mind.

A/N: I hope you are liking it. Keep reading and keep voting. And don't forget to check out my new fanfiction on Suresh Raina "I Am Yours... You Are Mine"..