Percabeth

• इन्हें समर्पित: fandoms44

Annabeth's POV-

"Hey, Wise-girl," I heard Percy say as I was laying in my bunk, reading.

"What, Seaweed Brain?" I ask him.

"I have a scavenger hunt for you," he tells me.

I raise my eyebrows as I say,"How did you figure out to do this? Did you have help?"

"I didn't have help. Here is your map," he says with a frown.

I take the map and he leaves. There are many X's on it. The first note said, Go find the place where we had something wonderful. I had to think about it for a minute before it clicked. I started running toward the beach where we had our underwater kiss. When I get there, I see Jason. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Percy told me to give this note to you," Jason stated.

I grab the note out of his hand and read it. It says, Go to where your best friend used to live. Go to where your best friend used to live? I thought. I look up and notice Jason left. My best friends are Piper, Reyna, Calypso, Hazel, the rest of the seven, and Thalia. Thalia! That's it. I start running to Thalia's pine tree. As I got there, I see Leo. "Do you have a note?" I ask him.

"As a matter of fact, I do," Leo told me as I grabbed the note.

It said, All da ladies love Leo. "Um, Leo? What is this?" I ask him.

"Oh, sorry. Wrong note. Here it is," Leo said with that impish grin he always has.

I grabbed the other note and it said, Go to where we first met. I started running toward the Big house. I see Nico as I slide to a stop. "Nico, do you have a note? And hand me the right one," I tell him.

"I only have one. And here it is," He said.

I grabbed that note and it said, Where do I sleep? Oh, and let Nico to shadow-travel you there. "Um, Nico, do you want to shadow-travel me there?" I ask him.

"Of course. Hold on tight," he tells me before grabbing my hand.

All I see is darkness and feel a twisting feeling in my gut. Then it stopped as I saw light and Frank. "Thanks Nico. I got it from here," Frank said.

Percy's POV-

"Hey, Pipes? Do you think Annabeth will like it?" I ask Piper.

"I'm sure she will. You put a lot of thought into it, unlike anything else you do," Piper replied.

"Thanks Pi- wait, what! I put a lot of thought into stuff!" I said back to her.

"Sure, like that time when you gave a plain white shirt to Jason for his birthday," she said smoothly.

"I thought he would like it. I'm so sorry," I said sassily.

"Shhh. I think I hear someone coming," Piper said.

All I hear is some crunching twigs. Then I see Jason, Nico, and Leo. "And then I said- Oh hey guys," Leo said.

"Leo! We thought you were Annabeth," Piper said.

"Well, I'm so sorry," Leo said.

"She is probably close, so Percy hide. Piper you should come out here a little more," Nico said quietly.

"When did you become boss man?" Leo asked Nico.

"Oh, Leo. Stop talking. I have always been the boss," Nico says.

Annabeth's POV-

I was running to Hazel, who was at the archery range. I already saw Reyna and Calypso after Frank. "Hey, Hazel! Do you have a note?" I yell to her as I get nearer.

"Yes I do," she said as I got there.

I grabbed it quickly and it said, Go to the fist. Gosh, I am getting tired of running around camp, I thought as I put up my hair. It is at Zeus's Fist. "Thanks!" I yell at Hazel. I start running to Zeus's Fist which is in the wood. As I get near the fist, I see Piper. "You have completed the scavenger hunt. Percy! You can come out now!" Piper said.

I see Percy come out as I notice the Seven, Reyna, Nico, and Calypso. "The scavenger hunt is over?" I ask Percy.

"Yep. Come here. I would like to give you something," Percy says as he pulls something out of his pocket.

Oh, no! Is he going to propose? I thought as my heart started racing. He pulls out two necklaces. One is blue and says Seaweed Brain and the other is grey and it says Wise-Girl. They are both one half of a heart. "Annabeth, you mean so much to me. This is just one of many gifts that I will give you," Percy said.

"Oh,Percy!" I say as I run up and kiss him.

"Awww!" I hear Piper say.

After the kiss, Percy puts the necklace on me and I do the same to him. The necklace I am wearing is the one that says Seaweed Brain. "Now you guys need to get off your lazy butts and do something romantic for us, too!" Calypso said to the other guys.

We all crack up laughing.

So, fandoms44, how did you like it? Tell me if you want a redo.

Ship One-Shots (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें