Suki and Reader

Suki was training with her Kyoshi Warriors when someone interrupted them. "Suki?" a males voice says.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you?" a boy asked, sticking his head in the building.

"Girls, take a few minutes of break," Suki said as she walked outside. "Hinky, what do you need?"

She knew the boy had a crush on her, but she still talked to him. "I--I would like to ask you out," he said quietly.

"Sure," she said and he literally jumped for joy. "Where are we going?"

"To the lake," he said after a while. "What time should I pick you up?"

"Um, before sunset," she said and he grinned.

"See you later!" He ran off and Suki went back into the room.

"Did he finally get the guts to ask you out?" one of her Warriors asked.

"Yeah," Suki said. "We're going to the lake at sunset."

"He told me he was going to ask you out today," one said excitedly. Suki rolled her eyes. After training, she went to her house to get ready for her date. She chose a plain green robe with little flowers on top, brown leggings, and regular green flats. She walked out to the lake, seeing Hinky already there.

"Uh hi. You like nice," he said, clearing his throat.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. He nodded and showed her the spot where they would sit.

"I made a picnic for us," he said, pointing to the basket.

"Sweet."

Suki and Hinky sat down together. They ate the food and laid down next to each other, watching the stars. "I had a great time," Suki said.

"Me too," Hinky said. "Would you like to go out on another date some time?"

"Yes," Suki said, and she actually meant it. She looked over at Hinky and he was smiling. She curled into him and they stayed that way the rest of the night.
***
Here it is hinky_lolcats! Hope you enjoyed it!