Camrulia

Julia's POV-

    Beep, beep. My phone goes off. I look at it and see Cameron texted me.

    Cam-Meet me at the park at 3 pm

    Me-Ok

    It is 12 pm right now, so I decide to get some clothes ready for the date. I grab my purple sneakers, my Heroes of Olympus shirt, and some jeans and put them on. 

*******************************Time skip to 3 pm****************************************************

    I am sitting on a bench, waiting for Cameron. "Thanks for coming, Juls," I hear Cameron say.

    "No problem. What are we going to do, Cam?" I ask him.

    "Just wait and see," he says with a mischievous look in his eyes.

    "OK," I say. 

    He takes my hand and leads me to a walking trail. "We are taking a walk?" I ask him.

    "Yes and no," he says with a smirk.

     Oh great, I think. This is gonna be fun. We start walking and I he wraps intertwines his hand with mine. We walk for a little bit more and Cam stops walking. "Why did we stop walking?" I ask him with a confused look on my face.

    "Close your eyes," Cam says.

    "Why?" I ask.

    "Just do it for me," Cam says quietly.

    I close my eyes and Cam leads me a little further. "You can open your eyes now," I hear Cam say.

    I open my eyes and see a clearing with a picnic set up. I also see Ash, Liz, Elaina, and Piper standing there. "Did you guys plan this?" I ask them.

    "Yes we did," Liz says with a grin.

    "Why wouldn't we do this? This is what we are here for," Elaina says with a smirk.

    "You guys can leave now," Cam says to the girls.

    "OK, see you guys later," Ash says.

    I sit down and so does Cameron. Cameron opens the picnic basket and grabs two sandwiches out of it. "I hope you like it. The sandwiches are peanut butter and jelly," Cameron says with a smile.

    "My favorite," I say.

    We eat in silence. "This was a great date," I say with a huge smile.

So, jillmauds, how did you like it? I can redo it if you want me to.