Kataang

Aang's POV-

Katara and I are at the Southern Water Tribe for a few days. "Aang? What do you want to do?" Katara asks me.

"Anything you want to do, sweetie," I say back to her.

"Aang! Katara! Hakota needs you right this second!" says a messenger boy.

"Is he hurt? What is wrong?" Katara asks frantically.

"Nothing is wrong. He just needs you two," the messenger says.

I grab Katara by the waist and I jump on an air scooter and we get there in less than a minute. "Dad! Where are you and what do you need?" Katara practically yelled.

"I'm in here. And I am fine," I heard Hakota say.

We walk to where Hakota is. "I just wanted to talk to the two of you. Aang, will you love my daughter for the rest of your life?" he asks me.

"I will," I say with all my heart.

"Then, you are an official Southern Water tribe citizen. Welcome to the tribe," Hakota tells me.

"Wow! Thank you, Hakota!" I tell him and shake his hand. "Katara, did you hear that? I am an official Southern Water tribe citizen!"

"I heard, Aang! Let's go celebrate!" she tells me.

We leave and just party all day long.

So, Atla12, how did you like it? I can redo it if you want me too. And that is the Kataang theme song.