Hinny

Harry's POV-

I walk around Hogsmead and wait for Ginny to come. It is our first date after finishing our school years at Hogwarts. After waiting a few more minutes I see a flash of red hair. "Hey, Harry!" I hear her say.

"Hey," I say as I lead her to a tree where I set out our picnic.

I sit down and open the picnic basket. I pull out our roast duck (Hermione made it) and two butterbeers. I slice the roast duck and give her a slice. "So," I say to her.

"So," she says after taking a bite of roast duck.

We just sit there in awkward silence while eating. It is close to winter and it starts to lightly snow. The snow catches in her hair and it makes her look even more beautiful. I just stare at her and she says,"Um, Harry? Why are you staring at me?"

"Oh, I was staring? Sorry. The snow makes you more beautiful because it catches in your hair and... and-" I say.

"OK, Harry. What is the matter?"

"I don't know what is wrong with me. I think I am nervous,"

"Nervous about what?"

"I don't know. Maybe about Voldemort or you not liking me,"

"Well, you don't need to worry about me not liking you. I love you,"

I just sat there processing what she said. She actually likes me- no she loves me. "I- I love you, too," I tell her.

I scoot nearer to her and grab her hand in mine. I lay down and she does the same next to me. We just lay there, chit-chating.

So, Paige_Maudlin_03, how do you like it? I can redo it if you want. And I will do their proposals and weddings if you want me to.