Wintwatcher

I had no ideas for this one shot shot so I decided to make them humans.

Winter's POV-

"Come on Moon! You can do it!" I yell to Moon.

We are ice skating on an ice rink. Well I am. Moon is afraid to step out on the ice. "No I can't!" she yells back.

I glide over to where she is standing and take her hand. I see her blush as I drag her out onto the ice. I start gliding slowly while facing Moon. I grab both of her hands and she starts inching forward. "You can do this Moon," I say gently.

"Yes, I actu-" Moon started to say but we toppled over. She landed on top of me. I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" she asks me.

"You should have seen your face!" I say laughing harder.

"What did it look like?" she said with a hint of a smile.

"You had a look of terror on your face!" I say.

"Oh wow. Thanks for laughing at me," she says sarcastically.

"No problem," I say with a smirk.

Moon gets up and sticks a hand out to help me up. I take her hand and she hauls me up. "Let's do a race to the end of the ice rink," Moons says. "Ready, set, go!"

Moon starts racing forward, leaving me behind. "I wasn't ready, Moon!" I say.

"So what? You can try to catch up!" Moon replies to me.

I start forward slowly gaining speed. The moon glints off of Moon's pitch black hair. So beautiful. I keep going faster until I reach Moon. I reach out and grab her waist. "Winter!" Moon squeals.

"Yes?" I whisper in her ear.

"What are you doing?" she says.

"Oh you know, trying to make you lose," I say.

I spin around and set Moon down behind me. I start gliding as quickly as I can. "Winter! That was so unfair!" Moon yells at my back.

"It was unfair when you started without me. This is just part one of revenge!" I yell while glancing behind me.

Moon was going slow. "Part one? There's a part two?" Moon yells.

I make it to the end of the ice rink first. "Ha! I win!" I say triumphantly.

I feel hands on my sides as I pump my fist in the air. "Moon-" I get lifted and thrown out of the ice rink. "And that is just part one of my revenge," Moon says while looking down at me.

I gulp. "Um, Moon. What are you going to do?" I ask her.

"Oh, just some stuff," she says with an evil grin.

Oh crud, I think before scrambling to sit up. I start to unlace my skates as Moon hops out of the rink. "How did you take off your skates so quickly?" I ask probably sounding nervous.

"I just slipped them off. I didn't tie them really tight," she says while walking slowly toward me.

I scurry backwards as she comes closer. "Oh stop moving, Winter," Moon says.

I don't stop moving though. She looks pretty scary right now. She starts running at me so I get up and start running. "You can't get away from me, Winter," she says right behind me.

You know where you get that jolt of energy when you are terrified? Well that didn't happen to me. I guess Moon leaped at me because I felt something collide with my back. "Oof. Moon, what are you thinking?" I ask her.

"Turn around," she says.

I do as she says. "I was trying to do this," she says as she leans closer.

I lean in to meet her halfway. Our lips touched. It was magical. We separated and I can feel the blush creeping through my cheeks. "You were terrified, weren't you?" Moon asks me.

"No I wasn't," I say lying.

"Sure," she says smirking.

"What a great way to end a perfect night," I say, changing the subject quickly.

I stand up and offer my hand to help Moon up. She grabs it and I pull her up. I lace my fingers through hers as we walk to my car.

So, JediTimelady, how did you like it? I can redo it if you want me too.