Special surprise!

I decided to write these two one-shots for all of you guys! I wanted to thank all of you for reading this story and voting on this story! I have over three thousand reads for this story! Thank you so much!

Percy's POV-

Snowflakes obscure my vision. It must have been snowing for a while because the snow is up to my knees. I sprint up to the Big House and yell, "Chiron! Chiron!"

"Yes Percy?" Chrion says right behind me.

I turn around and see him in his wheelchair. "Why is there snow in Camp?" I ask him.

"I let it snow just for the weekend," he says, his eyes twinkling.

I nod as and idea grows in my head.

***

"Guys, the reason I brought you here is because I want to have a snowball fight," I say, looking each and every one of them in the eyes. "Jason, you are on my team."

"I'm being alone," Nico says.

"That means I am with you," Leo says to Frank.

"We can't use any of our powers," I say. "And we have to make a fort."

Everybody nods. Jason and I head over to where we are going to build our fort. "Let's build as quick as possible and then we can figure out what we are going to do," Jason says.

"OK."

We build it like a wall but it has a lot of bumps in it. We left a little hole where we are going to keep our snowballs and two places big enough to fit us while laying on the ground. It isn't that tall because we might need to jump over it. "What's our plan of attack?" I ask Jason.

"One of us stands up and throw snowballs at everyone while the other one makes more snowballs," he says.

"Sounds good," I agree. "Are you guys ready?"

A chorus of yes's answer my question. "Are you ready, Jason?" I ask him.

"I am, bro," he says and cracks a smile.

I grab a few snowballs and stand on top of our wall. I don't see anyone. Something whizzes by my head. I turn and see Nico standing right by his wall. I slide down to the base of my wall and start chucking my snowballs at him. They all miss so I hop over the wall and slide down the other side while Jason goes on top of the wall. "Um, Jason! Something's wrong!" I yell to him as I look at what I'm sitting on.

"What is it, Perce?" he yells back.

"I squished our snowballs!" I yell.

I hear a lot of chuckles. I see Jason coming back to me and asks, "You squished our snowballs, Percy?"

"Yes," I confirm.

"How?" he asks.

"I sat on them," I say simply.

"You sat on them?" he asks, hardly keeping the smile off his face.

"I did sit on them," I say.

"Wow," he says. "Just wow."

I start making more snowballs as Leo says, "Frank is out!"

"OK," I yell back.

I stuff snowballs in my pockets and Jason and I stand on our wall. Leo and Nico come out from behind their forts as I yell, "Come at me!"

They start chucking snowballs at us. "Woah, Perce. Duck!" Jason yells and drags me down.

We both tumble off our wall backwards. I sit up and see Jason's glasses are knocked off his face. "Thanks," I say with a grin.